Pictures and Information about Storks

Cameras Watching over Black Storks nest
Lena101

Re: Pictures and Information about Storks

Post by Lena101 »

Katinka - please leave it up to me, what I want to post and what I think is interesting for others, it is - excuse me - none of your business.
"Man sieht nur mit dem Herzen gut , das Wesentliche ist für die Augen unsichtbar.
"You can only see well with your heart, the essential things are invisible for your eyes. ( Antoine de St. Exupérie - der kleine Prinz)
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

As Lena101 is right, there is really no topic for White Storks in general, I will make one in "Other Cameras", we surely find enough stork nests to discuss there! Thanks Lena for hinting on this!
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
Katinka

Post by Katinka »

More and more complexity in this forum...
It's primary a more intellectual one, for that reason I registered here!
I am brave enough to say: there is enough optionality around us.
Vabandust, Liis - Mr. Looduskalender.
Katinka

Post by Katinka »

So before finally leaving - a glance onto the Birdmap, as on Feb 28 mentioned here in.
Surprise, surprise!
Instead of our "Estonian" Priidu from autumn 2013 - now Pirsu finally to is see on the African part of map!
Priidu last was to find in Central Africa/South Sudan (all dangerous) -
Pirsu's signals had been unregularly last autumn (acc. to Urmas' statement then), now on the more Western countries Tchad/Cameroun.
Why not look after the Western "collegues" and take off heading North-West from here? -
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

For discussion of Black Stork nests outside Estonia in Europe there is a new topic in "Other Webcams" - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=650
Please continue discussion about the nests there and use this for the originally intended "Pictures and Information"
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

baska

Post by baska »

Hello all together! :wave:

I'm waiting impatiently for the Blackstorks. Isn't there any possibility to have already a look on the nest?
greetings from Baska

We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings are controlling and dominating the nature, before they have learned to control themselves.
Albert Schweitzer
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Not before the camera is installed and the stream is opened! We will open a new topic as soon as the camera is officially running.

baska

Post by baska »

OK. thank you, Felis! :nod:
greetings from Baska

We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings are controlling and dominating the nature, before they have learned to control themselves.
Albert Schweitzer
oehoeowl

Post by oehoeowl »

Black stork now @ djuma waterhole cam in Africa !

http://beta.wildearth.tv/cam/djuma-wate ... hat_map_ad
oehoeowl

Post by oehoeowl »

Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Felis silvestris wrote:Not before the camera is installed and the stream is opened! We will open a new topic as soon as the camera is officially running.
Please, please, can be those cams installed as soon as possible, because lately I become impatient :loveshower:

(I believe I'm not the only one)
AquHeli

Post by AquHeli »

Britta

Post by Britta »

the stork cam is working :loveshower:

Return to “Black Stork Camera Forum”