Site Admin

Post by NancyM »

6:34 Blissful sleep

6:51
baska

Post by baska »

Good morning Nancy :D

what is "Pontu"? I just don't know.... :unsure:

(For you better: Good evening.... You will have an exciting night! )
greetings from Baska

We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings are controlling and dominating the nature, before they have learned to control themselves.
Albert Schweitzer
alice44

Post by alice44 »

Baska, maybe Nancy can repost the address for us -- I think it is this cam, but it acts like a camera and takes a higher quality picture once a minute. When we have the address -- every minute has its own time address -- we can see events, when no one is online, if they happen when the camera clicks.

I think maybe Pontu is an abbreviation for something :puzzled:

Oh Jo had the address on the first post
Pontu Archive of still images taken at one minute intervals.
http://pontu.eenet.ee/kurg/2012-04-03/2 ... -12-14.jpg The url is changed each minute and day. To look at any particular picture, make sure the url shows the date and time you want to see.

Today -- I think -- http://pontu.eenet.ee/kurg/2012-05-19/2 ... -06-06.jpg
maertha

Post by maertha »

baska wrote:Good morning Nancy :D

what is "Pontu"? I just don't know.... :unsure:

(For you better: Good evening.... You will have an exciting night! )
Good morning, baska. If you want to have a try, click on or copy this URL from 06:50, paste it in your browser window and change just the time at the end of the URL if you want to see a current image. :wave:

http://pontu.eenet.ee/kurg/2012-05-19/2 ... -06-50.jpg
6:50

For example: Click on the URL above, then delete in the browser window just the 6 and the 50 from the last part of the URL and replace it with 7 and 21. Make sure that you don´t delete a hyphen. This should be the result: http://pontu.eenet.ee/kurg/2012-05-19/2 ... -07-21.jpg
baska

Post by baska »

Aaaah, thank you, Alice :hi:

this is a really good alternative possibility!
But I just can't manage to enter the adress by myself... :puzzled:

Thank you to you maertha, too! :D

In this way it works.
But later, if I don't find your link anymore, I got to go back to the page one, where Jo UK recommended the link.
So I tried it this way: I changed date and time, but it doesn't work. There just comes the notice "404 - Not Found"..... :puzzled:
greetings from Baska

We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings are controlling and dominating the nature, before they have learned to control themselves.
Albert Schweitzer
alice44

Post by alice44 »

baska wrote:Aaaah, thank you, Alice :hi:

I have to click the address on a post, open it and then change the times

I took away the h in http:.... in hopes you will be able to see the whole address
-ttp://pontu.eenet.ee/kurg/2012-05-19/2012-05-19-06-06.jpg

notice the date appears twice, so if you need to change the date you need to change it 2x (it took me about a month to figure that out) and then the next two sets of numbers are the hour and the minutes

http://pontu.eenet.ee/kurg/2012-05-19/2 ... -07-06.jpg
http://pontu.eenet.ee/kurg/2012-05-19/2 ... -07-36.jpg
alice44

Post by alice44 »

In this way it works.
But later, if I don't find your link anymore, I got to go back to the page one, where Jo UK recommended the link.
So I tried it this way: I changed date and time, but it doesn't work. There just comes the notice "404 - Not Found"..... :puzzled:
I had the same result when I copied her note, but not when I clicked it directly and that I do NOT understand. :puzzled:
maertha

Post by maertha »

7:54
ame

Post by ame »

alice44 wrote: I had the same result when I copied her note, but not when I clicked it directly and that I do NOT understand. :puzzled:
good morning!
it seems that you'll need to copy the address from Jo's message by clicking on it with the right mouse button down and then selecting "copy link's address" (or whatever that is in English). then the whole address will be copied. when i copied it selecting the text by "brushing" over it with the left mouse button down and then clicking ctrl-c then i got it with the three dots in the middle. that doesn't lead anywhere when i pasted in in the address field (or it lead to 404 - not found. :mrgreen: )

Urmas once explained that Pontu is just a name. (a person's name in Estonian i think. maybe it is after some particular person? Urmas didn't tell that).

today will be the Day? :rolleyes:
alice44

Post by alice44 »

maertha I love the feet along side the eggs

oh drat ame -- I did not think of right clicking the link and choosing open in new tab -- or window -- that works great much better than just opening the link, and then opening a new window for looduskalender :slap:

sometimes I am so slow
maertha

Post by maertha »

If the stork gets up (8:03, 8:09, 8:10), very soft croak sounds are audible.
From the young or from the adult bird?
maertha

Post by maertha »

I hope we´ll see those feet along side the chicks soon, Alice - I´m so curious about the hatching :faint: :D .

It´s great that the cam quality is so good this year. Last year it was a bit difficult to see the young birds when the cam starteted again.
maertha

Post by maertha »

Heavens. First it sounded like shots, but it must have been a fallen tree :shock:
alice44

Post by alice44 »

maertha wrote:Heavens. First it sounded like shots, but it must have been a fallen tree :shock:
That is odd I just heard that at 8:40/41 at Tuuli's nest.
baska

Post by baska »

good morning!
it seems that you'll need to copy the address from Jo's message by clicking on it with the right mouse button down and then selecting "copy link's address" (or whatever that is in English). then the whole address will be copied. when i copied it selecting the text by "brushing" over it with the left mouse button down and then clicking ctrl-c then i got it with the three dots in the middle. that doesn't lead anywhere when i pasted in in the address field (or it lead to 404 - not found. :mrgreen: )
Good morning ame! :hi:
In any case, it seems to be rather complicated... I've done, what you explaned, but with the link of JoUK it still doesn't work! :cry:
But with maertha's link it works. So I copied maertha's link and saved it on another place to have it readily available, if I need it later on.....
greetings from Baska

Albert Schweitzer
maertha

Post by maertha »

In this way it works.

baska, you can try also this trick: Click on one of the current URLs here. If the window with the pontu picture opens, copy the URL and paste it into a Word document. Save the document. If the link is not activated in the document, click directly behind this adress to activate it. You can use this as a “start point” which brings you to pontu.

It´s also possible to choose the wanted date and time with an URL in the Word document. First deactivate the link (click directly behind it again until the colour changes to black). Replace the current date with the wanted date twice. Replace the time. Save the file. Activate this new link, click on it and find the wanted picture at pontu.
maertha

Post by maertha »

alice44 wrote: That is odd I just heard that at 8:40/41 at Tuuli's nest.
This must have been a coincidence, Alice. I had Tuuli´s cam not open. Or maybe you heard the sound from the stork cam?
maertha

Post by maertha »

The parent bird gets up very often for a moment, almost less than a minute (8:43, 8:45, 8:46, 8:47, 8:56).
And I can hear with headphones always those tiny sounds... :shake:

Return to “Black Stork Camera Forum”