Estonian LSE (formerly BS) Webcam 2011 ~ Tuuli & Remo

Bubo

Re: Estonian LSE (formerly BS) Webcam 2011.

Post by Bubo »

Felis silvestris wrote:Wow, what a work! Thank you, Bubo! :wave:
You're welcome, Felis, but my work is nothing compared with yours. You did much bigger work with pontu pictures, I'm still opening them and remembering nice time! Thank you! :bow:
Bubo Bubo
Bubo

Post by Bubo »

Are there any news about Tormi? Did anyone saw him? Maybe it's already known Tormi's gender? Is Tormi real LSE, maybe one of the parents were GSE? So less news about family...
Bubo Bubo
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

Urmas wrote, he will enquire if the lab has already done the work on the test of Tormi and also the storklets. I guess when he knows something new, he will let us know.

Otherwise I don't think somebody saw him/her. Hope all of them have a good time in Africa!
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
Amsel67

Post by Amsel67 »

Hello!
I am back :loveshower: , watching Eagle Winter Feeding Place, and waiting for LSE cam. Can hardly wait !

It feels like coming home after a long cam journey.

:wave:
Das Gras wächst nicht schneller, wenn man daran zieht
Kitty KCMO

Post by Kitty KCMO »

Amsel67 wrote:Hello!
I am back :loveshower: , watching Eagle Winter Feeding Place, and waiting for LSE cam. Can hardly wait !

It feels like coming home after a long cam journey.

:wave:
Welcome "home," Amsel67. It may be a while before we see cams with the LSE nests, but there is lots of things going on at the Eagle Winter Cam, so join us in posting there, too. :hi:
Kitty KCMO
asteria

Post by asteria »

Felis silvestris wrote:Urmas wrote, he will enquire if the lab has already done the work on the test of Tormi and also the storklets. I guess when he knows something new, he will let us know.

Otherwise I don't think somebody saw him/her. Hope all of them have a good time in Africa!
My guess: Tormi is a male, so are Uks&Kaks. Kolm/Johanna and Neli are females. Let us see.
Whoever saves one life saves the world entire
YTQ

Post by YTQ »

:cry: :banghead: Help!! I can't find the link to LSE Winter Feeding. Could someone put link here please? :bow: :loveshower:
Liis

Post by Liis »

Hello, YTQ -
just go to LK main(front) page http://www.looduskalender.ee/en/, select Winter Eagle Cam from menu line at top, then click Direct stream

Otherwise, link is http://pontu.eenet.ee/player/nova.html :wave:
YTQ

Post by YTQ »

Thank you so much. I couldn't find the page, as it wasn't in English, and I don't know any other language! :blush: I have bookmarked the page and subscribed, so hopefully, I won't lose it again! :2thumbsup:
Kitty KCMO

Post by Kitty KCMO »

YTQ wrote:Thank you so much. I couldn't find the page, as it wasn't in English, and I don't know any other language! :blush: I have bookmarked the page and subscribed, so hopefully, I won't lose it again! :2thumbsup:
YTQ, If you look in the green colored menu right below the picture of the owl in the header, you will see: EST EN DE ES RU FORUM. Click on EN to get to the English-language page. Then you can bookmark the URL for that page, as I have, & it will always come up in English.
Kitty KCMO
Kitty KCMO

Post by Kitty KCMO »

YTQ wrote:Thank you so much. I couldn't find the page, as it wasn't in English, and I don't know any other language! :blush: I have bookmarked the page and subscribed, so hopefully, I won't lose it again! :2thumbsup:
YTQ, If you look in the green colored menu right below the picture of the owl in the header, you will see: EST EN DE ES RU FORUM. Click on EN to get to the English-language page. Then you can bookmark the URL for that page, as I have, & it will always come up in English. That way, you can also read the interesting articles that are posted on the front page.
Kitty KCMO
YTQ

Post by YTQ »

Thank you, Kitty. I'll try to remember that! :slap:
asteria

Post by asteria »

And when will this camera start working? Padis or Toomas may visit this nest too!
Whoever saves one life saves the world entire
Lussi05

Post by Lussi05 »

The cam is on, great!!! Exciting times lie in front of us :loveshower:
edit: it`s much snow in the nest, and quite windy.
ame

Post by ame »

Bubo wrote:Felis, I was afraid about taking pictures, too. But I just found great Ame's work: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26&start=300 Thank you Ame! ...
P.S My PC is :bash: today
i'm afraid the trick over there does not work this time. :cry:
... unless the boys at EENET provide us the mms-link again like last year.
i bought the Debut-recorder for the eagle feeding ground for this JWPlayer-camera but it so so so much more difficult to use it for recording than the old VLC-player (or WM- or any of the old ones which can be used with the mms-link-camera) that i don't like to use it.

and what is worse: this JWPlayer camera consumes so much of my data streaming capacity that the other cameras drop off and shut down rather quickly, after showing psychedelic colours for a while.
it means that i can either watch tooni alone or the others, but not both at the same time... :cry: :cry: :faint:

PS: you are not the only one who has had problems with the PC. it's an epidemic today, and was especially bad in the morning.
Bubo

Post by Bubo »

ame wrote:... unless the boys at EENET provide us the mms-link again like last year.
That would be great!
Bubo Bubo
ame

Post by ame »

tooni-camera is not working now. there's only the black screen with the little white dashes circling round and round.... it must have been a trial transmission so far.
Flex

Post by Flex »

It's working now

the half live consists of arrangement, subordination and regulation
Bubo

Post by Bubo »

There is a bird on the nest! I will post pics later

Edit:
Here:

Bubo Bubo
ame

Post by ame »

not a buzzard... :loveshower:
some other hawk..? a goshawk? :puzzled:

this is soooo sloooow.... i can take maybe 2 pictures in a minute with the snipping tool... :faint:
you have so many, bubo! :2thumbsup:

Return to “Lesser Spotted Eagle Webcam Forum”