Estonian LSE Nest Discussion 2012 ~ Tuuli & Remo

Bubo

Re: Estonian LSE Nest Discussion 2012 ~ Tuuli & Remo

Post by Bubo »

11:00 It's not end! Camera is working again!
I think it will work at least one month more...
Bubo Bubo
Maxie4Paws

Post by Maxie4Paws »

Good MOring from the U.S. its 4am and i was just getting ready to go to the nest as i would every moring here to see her.Its just so very hard when they are gone. i too was hoping to see dad there with a food drop. I hope that the cam is up and that we can see the nest as it is just hard to leave right now.
lukris

Post by lukris »

Bubo wrote:11:00 It's not end! Camera is working again!
Camera works 12:09, the nest is empty.
Dum spiro, spero
Maxie4Paws

Post by Maxie4Paws »

Morning to all. i have been to the nest and spent time there in missing her.
can someone tell me is there a place that i can get all the pic that was taken thr the nesting year? are they on the form? as i would love to have them of her and her family..
there is a page on FaceBook if anyone is on it. its called Stephi Memories and more.its just a place to go and share all there is about her.So please go there if u can as i know there are alot here that have been with this nest from the start.
thank u. i wll come to the form as i feel very excepted there. thank u.
Chimega

Post by Chimega »

Bubo wrote:11:00 It's not end! Camera is working again!
Thank you, Bubo. That's good to hear. :nod:
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Starling

Post by Starling »

Maxie4Paws wrote:Morning to all. i have been to the nest and spent time there in missing her.
can someone tell me is there a place that i can get all the pic that was taken thr the nesting year? are they on the form? as i would love to have them of her and her family..
there is a page on FaceBook if anyone is on it. its called Stephi Memories and more.its just a place to go and share all there is about her.So please go there if u can as i know there are alot here that have been with this nest from the start.
thank u. i wll come to the form as i feel very excepted there. thank u.

Hello Maxie, I think you can go through this topic (178 pages) and find a lot of pictures there. I don´t know about the copy rights, but because they are just screen shots, I don´t believe people are very strict about them... (or someone can correct me?) :puzzled: But perhaps you should mention the names who have taken the shots originally if you put them to FB page... :puzzled:
asteria

Post by asteria »

tweed wrote: Is this to mark the nest saying to the other birds stay away this nest is ours. where can I read what Urmas wrote ? Is it in English. Thank you

It is here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=201&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=760
Whoever saves one life saves the world entire
Maxie4Paws

Post by Maxie4Paws »

I thank u for your help about the photo's if its ok to use them on the facebook page that was made for her. i do understand about useing the name of who took them,but as i see, alot of them say register user. so i guess that is what i would put?? any help here i would love to have as i do NOT want to do anything wrong. thank u.
lukris

Post by lukris »

tweed wrote: :cry: I could not stop myself and I went to Stephi's nest the time I always go 9:30 PM and wait for the picture to come on. Of course no tuuli or remo is on the nest I wanted to see if tuuli was on the branch again. it will take a while until we get over our loss.
The same here ... :bounce: :chick: :cry: :unsure:
Dum spiro, spero
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

lukris wrote: It worked at 8:30-8:40, the nest was empty. I think there was a mouse or something little in the nest.
No, I think this is one of Stephi's last pellets! No fresh food was brought after the frog Remo brought shortly after Stephi fell out! The frog was eaten by Tuuli in the evening, now there is no food in the nest anymore!
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
asteria

Post by asteria »

Just opened last year topic and found that Tuuli had spent more time with Tormi and was back earlier than this year with Stephi. Sometimes Stephi seemed a bit neglected.
Starling

Post by Starling »

Maxie4Paws wrote: I thank u for your help about the photo's if its ok to use them on the facebook page that was made for her. i do understand about useing the name of who took them,but as i see, alot of them say register user. so i guess that is what i would put?? any help here i would love to have as i do NOT want to do anything wrong. thank u.
:hi: Maxie, I´d suggest that you use Looduskalender nick names. For example "The pictures: Teddybear and Mary67, Looduskalender forum".
Maxie4Paws

Post by Maxie4Paws »

This is how i would write it. this pic. was taken " and i would give the date" and it was taken from a member of the Looduskalender Nest Form. that this person is the one that took the pic of exc.
would that be ok as i see on the pic there are the names of the user about their bic. like Bubo and so on. would that be ok too. or just saying that it was taken by a member of this form>.
PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW AS I WOULD NEVER WANT TO DO THINGS WRONG AND GET INTO TROUBLE. THANK U.
Starling

Post by Starling »

That sounds fine to me Maxie, because you are using the pics for a nice purpose (doing Stephi´s memories page to facebook). But I don´t know about the copyrights and laws, sorry. I guess if you want to do everything 100% correctly you need to send everybody a pm or e-mail and ask permissions. :rolleyes: Maybe someone knows better...?
ame

Post by ame »

oh no, i just "turned my back" and what has happened! :shock:
poor Stephi.... :cry: :cry:
Starling

Post by Starling »

Maxie, still one more suggestion. I´ve understood that the pontu archieve is free to use. But when I take a photo from there and publish it, I usually say it´s from pontu, just in case. :innocent:

Here is the link:http://pontu.eenet.ee/tooni/2012-07-18/ ... -14-20.jpg
You´ll find there a photo of every minute of the nest when you change the date (month and day 2 times) and the time (hour and minutes) in the url. Good luck!
kitcatldy

Post by kitcatldy »

Hello everone,
Checking in as I always did on the nest, just tearing up thinking about poor Stephi and what she endured when she lost her life. She was the most beautiful eaglette for soo many reasons. I miss her and her beautiful parents. The nest is empty and so is my heart.
asteria

Post by asteria »

I am thinking of reincarnation and who will become Stephi in her next life.
Maxie4Paws

Post by Maxie4Paws »

Starling wrote:Maxie, still one more suggestion. I´ve understood that the pontu archieve is free to use. But when I take a photo from there and publish it, I usually say it´s from pontu, just in case. :innocent:

You´ll find there a photo of every minute of the nest when you change the date (month and day 2 times) and the time (hour and minutes) in the url. Good luck!
thank u.. i wrote that done as i NEVER want to so somthing that i would get into trouble for. as it a page on facebook and its all of her life and for anyone to come there and share as there are many on facebook that loved her.thank u.
Maxie4Paws

Post by Maxie4Paws »

Starling wrote:Maxie, still one more suggestion. I´ve understood that the pontu archieve is free to use. But when I take a photo from there and publish it, I usually say it´s from pontu, just in case. :innocent:

that link that u send to me. when i click it.it just takes me to a pic.is that what it was to do?help please.

Return to “Lesser Spotted Eagle Webcam Forum”