Jaanioja Webcam

Webcams that are not directly sponsored by Looduskalender
alice44

Re: Jaanioja Webcam

Post by alice44 »

The bigger bunch was eating for quite a while but they stayed as far away as possible from the cam.
ame

Post by ame »

Monday, April 12th: good morning:
the ground is empty now, and the morning birds are singing.

well that could have been a bit longer....
last night i woke up at about 2 and caught the bigger group eating here again.
ame

Post by ame »

food was delivered. :headroll:

and then there is a dog, too! :loveshower:

this fellow is maybe not a farm guard dog... 8-) i think he/she suits better to the sofa. :mrgreen: cute! :headroll:
macdoum

Post by macdoum »

There is an animal here now that I cannot identify. Can anyone help,please ? :help: :help:
It is a sturdy animal with light coloured fur around the forehead and cheeks.??
Now they are two.!
I don't watch this camera often so I haven't sen this before.
Carmel a member of SHOW .. I hope you love birds too. Its economical. It saves going to heaven.
Emily Dickinson
macdoum

Post by macdoum »

That animal has the look of a pig but the 'RUFF' around the face confounds me. :puzzled:
01:15 and the animal/s has left.
Carmel a member of SHOW .. I hope you love birds too. Its economical. It saves going to heaven.
Emily Dickinson
macdoum

Post by macdoum »

01:34 and now there are three pigs feeding... I recognise those at least.!! :rolleyes:
Emily Dickinson
ame

Post by ame »

There seem to be four pigs eating, like a mommy with three big piggies. i don't remember seeing them, not at least as a separate group. :puzzled:
now they ran away...

... they are coming back. :D
a bigger group is coming! this must be the eight altogether. :headroll:

one of them was lying on the grounD anD eating. :rotf: , just like you wrote, Alice! i manageD to capture it on viDeo.

one more viDeo (this is short!) where four piggies are eating as a front. :laugh:
ame

Post by ame »

there seem to be the big piggie now, too, who has been missing for some time...? :puzzled: but she has brought no little piggies with her... :unsure:

macdoum: i wonder what the animal might have been, those that you saw earlier... i've only seem piggies and different kinds of birds in the day time. and deer, too, but you would know them of course.
but i haven't watched here so late, usually... but not even Alice has seen anything else but pigs here...? :puzzled:
are you sure they weren't boar? it is rather dark here... they could have had dust on their faces... or something...?
macdoum

Post by macdoum »

Ame,I don't know.. :puzzled: I look in here now and then but,I think,hey,just more boars...and move on.
But earlier I saw one,then two of the very different animals. At first they looked like felines but as that is impossible I thought ?sheep ?
I made a recording..for the first time in my life :blush: now how do I get to show someone ? :puzzled:
Emily Dickinson
ame

Post by ame »

macdoum wrote:Ame,I don't know.. :puzzled: I look in here now and then but,I think,hey,just more boars...and move on.
But earlier I saw one,then two of the very different animals. At first they looked like felines but as that is impossible I thought ?sheep ?
I made a recording..for the first time in my life :blush: now how do I get to show someone ? :puzzled:
felines!? they may have be raccoon dogs! i often think they look a lot like cats and they have like a mask on their faces. and they are a lot smaller than piggies. i haven't seen raccoons here. that's lovely if they were them. :loveshower:
can you upload the recording to Youtube? how could we see it!?
ame

Post by ame »

the cat came in and i'll be going back :offtobed: now. let's figure out how to get to see your recording here later...
the eight piggies go on munching here...
good night! :wave:
macdoum

Post by macdoum »

Ame,I would say they seemed too big for racoons but,how do I know ?.
In any case the recording is here in the computer.... :bash: If anyone can work out where to go from here ?
My son would help but he,his wife and the kids are suffering from 'flu or colds now.
Goodnight :wave:
Time for :offtobed: here too.
Emily Dickinson
alice44

Post by alice44 »

Well that sounds exciting. I have mostly been outside and I keep sliding out of the cam transmissions -- all I have tried so I just gave up.

I had pigs munching just a moment ago, including one who was eating while laying down.

ame

Post by ame »

macdoum wrote:Ame,I would say they seemed too big for racoons but,how do I know ?.
In any case the recording is here in the computer.... bash: If anyone can work out where to go from here ?
My son would help but he,his wife and the kids are suffering from 'flu or colds now.
the animals here look bigger than usual because they are so close to the cam. except little birDs, they are still little. :mrgreen:

with what player are you watching the camera? what program do you use in recorDing video?

Alice :hi:
i've got that lazy pig on tape. :D i'll post it later.
EDIT: i put the earlier viDeo up there anD here's a later viDeo with some lazy pigs, too.
alice44

Post by alice44 »

macdoum wrote:Ame,I would say they seemed too big for racoons but,how do I know ?.
In any case the recording is here in the computer.... :bash: If anyone can work out where to go from here ?
I think size with the cams is very difficult to judge -- the lenses are pretty wide angle so things get small fast, but our minds try to compensate and work out sizes but without a good comparison it is very difficult.

But at least you have a video -- that is exciting. I have so far failed to accomplish that.
Kuremari

Post by Kuremari »

hi, there were really two raccoons, healthy and furry ...and a fox at the same time,
i was just switching off...i got the captures, will post them in the evening!
have a nice day :wave:
Proud member of SHoW (StorkaHolics of the World)
ame

Post by ame »

Kuremari wrote:hi, there were really two raccoons, healthy and furry ...and a fox at the same time,
i was just switching off...i got the captures, will post them in the evening!
have a nice day :wave:
oh wow! great!! :loveshower: please Do post them. :wave:
ame

Post by ame »

alice44 wrote: I think size with the cams is very difficult to judge -- the lenses are pretty wide angle so things get small fast, but our minds try to compensate and work out sizes but without a good comparison it is very difficult.

But at least you have a video -- that is exciting. I have so far failed to accomplish that.
try to DownloaD the VLC-player. i've swoppeD to that. it takes as gooD screen captures as the GOM-player AND it recorDs viDeo. the picture-file sizes are a fraction of what GOM makes, about 1/6 or 1/7 anD that is a lot.

i've also founD that recorDing anD posting viDeos is not only much less laborious than posting pictures, it is also more fun, because the viDeos have sounDs, which i love! the picture quality is not so gooD but i think the sounDs anD moving picture more than compensate for the DimisheD picture quality.

the VLC-player has only one silly feature: the small D is an universal hotkey. if you press small D the VLC Does stupiD things with the screen it is playing no matter what you may be Doing. that's why i'm writing in a stupiD way now: i've got use capital-D insteaD of the small.

i trieD to finD help for this in the internet anD it seems that VLC is baseD on open coDe which is eDiteD by the users like Linux. Someone haD alreaDy maDe a correction to the coDe but it's not upDateD yet.
Kuremari

Post by Kuremari »

good afternoon! :hi:
about last night, at first i saw one furry looking around, then it turned and ran to the left

next moment a fox was hurrying after the furry ....

after few moments the fox appeared from the left, he sniffed around a bit and then ran to the right....

Kuremari

Post by Kuremari »

...followed by two furries :slap: it looked like they were chasing after the fox :D

when they got rid of the fox- the furries were very much interested in each other....after some serious sniffing they started eating peacefully :rolleyes:

...and then i was so sleepy already that i switched off :D

Return to “Other Webcams in Estonia”