Find and share information and ideas for "eagle learning days".
“Not just for science teachers. Eagles can be the topic in art and English classes as well. Please share the ideas.”
http://gfp.sd.gov/outdoor-learning/bald ... ooklet.pdf
- Articles about "eagle activities" or "eagle learning days" in your region are very welcome.
You can add your own ideas, pictures, links and videos (maximum allowed picture size is 600 X 800 pixels, File size 256 kb).
Please post your entry at the topic "Add a Link or an article".
Find more information: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=252
How to get a Google translation:
- Go to the article you want to translate
- Put the pointer at the URL (web adress)
- Click into the URL with the right mouse button
- Choose "copy"
- Go to Google/more/Translate
- Put the pointer in the window
- Click at the right mouse and choose “paste”
- Choose the languages
- Click at "Translate"
The result may be not perfect, but it´s often OK to get a first overview.
Search query search.php