Latvian LSE Nest Webcam 2012

Lesser Spotted Eagles in Latvia
Maniano

Re: Latvian LSE Nest Webcam 2012

Post by Maniano »

It's a pity the camera was turned off because the eagles still were returning to the nest. But I feel lucky to find this site and will come back next year.
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

Deutsche Wildtierstiftung also announced the end of transmission:
http://www.deutschewildtierstiftung.de/ ... adlernest/

It was a great time, and nice to see Miks grow up, though I have been the coward and not watched for some time ... Thanks to everyone here for recording everything and to Dr. Bergmanis and the Teici project for sharing the pictures with us! And congratulations on a successful season this year! Thanks also to Grieta and the Latvian forum for keeping us informed, and Cable Guy for the maintenance and information about the camera! :wave:

I hope to see everyone again next year, especially Metra and Macho! Have a save trip, Metra, Macho and especially Miks, be careful and come back safely! Wind under your wings!
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
Dadel

Post by Dadel »

The end was very abrupt. :cry: Thanks everybody for everything :rotf: I hope they have a save journey. It was a very nice and warm nest and I hope we will see them again. :wave: :chick:
A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.
Yoko

Post by Yoko »

Lussi05 wrote:It has been a great and successful season together with Metra, Macho and Miks.
It's always a bit sad when a cam closes, but we have been able to follow them munch longer than I expected. Miks is doing fine, and have become a beautiful and proud Lesser Spotted Eagle. I think it has been very touching to see the relationship between Miks and his parents. No wonder they "refuses" to end it :rolleyes:
Metra, Macho and Miks, I wish you a safe trip to Africa. I wish Miks a great eagle life, and I hope we meet Metra and Macho next season:)
Thank you to EVERYONE who has been involved, and made this season interesting, instructive and GREAT :bow:
I hope to meet you here again next season :wave:
Edit: I agree with Fleur, TOGETHER WE ARE A GREAT TEAM :thumbs:
Thank you everyone. Thank you Lussi05, I think the same thing.
I go on holiday for 1 month in the mountains (Pyrenees).
Hi, soon. Friendships at GREAT TEAM :loveshower:
GOODBYE Micks, Metra and Macho, beautifull birds, good luck
Good day !
Yoko
Lussi05

Post by Lussi05 »

Yoko wrote:I go on holiday for 1 month in the mountains (Pyrenees).
Have a great holiday,Yoko :wave:
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

:wave: A nice holiday from me too! Look out for eagles, there are Golden Eagles, Booted Eagles and Bonelli's Eagles, and vultures and bears ...

I got a message by Dr. Kinser from Deutsche Wildtierstiftung today, the final report - in German language - about their project "Jungvogelmanagement" is ready and can be viewed or downloaded from their site. I have linked it in the Aquila Pomarina collection: here: viewtopic.php?p=173664#p173664
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
Manu

Post by Manu »

Yoko wrote: I go on holiday for 1 month in the mountains (Pyrenees).
I wish you great holiday too, enjoy it :wave: .
Yoko

Post by Yoko »

Thank ! :loveshower:

Good holidays Felis Silveris !
:wave:
Good day !
Yoko
alice44

Post by alice44 »

Have a good time Yoko!

(I just took a typical American holiday of one day at the shore, but it was lovely )
Jo UK
Site Admin

Post by Jo UK »

Now it is time to say Thank you to our ESTLAT Latvian LSE and colleagues. Shall we meet again next year? I hope so.

The empty nest feeling can be shared with all of us at A Place for Empty Nesters
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=521&start=140

If you want to contribute to Looduskalender, Kotkaklubi or Wildlife Veterinary Care in Estonia, please go to the About Us topic where you will find details.

viewforum.php?f=63

Return to “Lesser Spotted Eagles”