Autumn and Winter 2011-12 in Finland

A photographic record of seasonal changes in your area.
Pitti

Re: Autumn and Winter 2011-12 in Finland

Post by Pitti »

I forgot something. There is one video with the music: Mayfly - Terry Devine-King, I love it :loveshower:

I searched in the www, but I didn´t found it :cry:

Please, have you a link for it?
Olga

Post by Olga »

Pitti wrote:I forgot something. There is one video with the music: Mayfly - Terry Devine-King, I love it :loveshower:

I searched in the www, but I didn´t found it :cry:

Please, have you a link for it?

:peek: It's here! March 26th
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=306&p=133057&hilit=Terry#p133057

3:

Music: Mayfly, Terry Devine-King, Mark Anderson, Alicia Anderson, Nikolaj Bjerr

I found the video by writing there on the 'Search for' square at the bottom of the page keyword 'Terry' and pushed 'go'..
SHoW(StorkaHolics of the World)
Pitti

Post by Pitti »

Oh, Olga, thank you :wave:

But I think, I asked a bit unclear for it :blush: and you´ve got me wrong . I would like to know, if I can buy this music, maybe on a CD, what is the name? :puzzled:
Olga

Post by Olga »

Pitti wrote:Oh, Olga, thank you :wave :

But I think, I asked a bit unclear for it :blush : and you´ve got me wrong . I would like to know, if I can buy this music, maybe on a CD, what is the name? :puzzled:
It's ok, my English is not very 'perfect'!!

I didn't find from youtube with the same name I found it youtube's 'free video editor, choose music' tool ( and chose that Mayfly' to play with the squirrel video, bacause I liked it..) There, in youtube editor, the name of the piece was: Terry Devine-King, Mayfly, Mark Anderson, Alicia Anderson, Nikolaj Bjerr, electronic.

:!: This piece by name 'Mayfly' may be a pretty small part of a bigger composition!

I tried to find more about Terry Devine-King in youtube. There seems to be a lot of works by him. He is a composer, but he has also made some soundtracks to video games (??.. about them I do not know anything :blush: ), if I understood right.

Here is an interview with T D-K. Maybe you could ask there, or in some other youtube discussion thread on music by T. D-K!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNwgLpKvWdA

Someone there tells that he has found something from T. D-K:
...Terry is a great find. I suggest you look through his library at Audionetwork I just licenced two of his peices for a disaster project... perfect! Terry is a great find. I suggest you look through his library at Audionetwork I..

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?thr ... NwgLpKvWdA
---
I put the whole namelist on youtube search, those three others are his co-workers?? supposedly, and found these:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... .16j2.18.0.

I had never before heard anything about T D-K!! It was just by change!

I wish I could be for help more exactly..

edit: I found a long piece by T D-K, Jupiter rising. There was the link to that mentioned bage http://www.audionetwork.com/

:rotf: :headroll: haa!! WOW ..there you can find what ever by him! You can also buy what you like in a normal and legal way:

http://www.audionetwork.com/show-produc ... evine-King
Olga

Post by Olga »

:innocent: Well, the previous post is a kind of 'out of topic', but think it can be accepted. It could be moved on the technical topic too., of course..

It is here a very bright and sunny day though it is still rather cold. I saw one squirrel. Lighting was 'impossible', very bad reflections on the window glass, the white snow make it.

We will see how the video looks, a bit later.. I am searching music fir it.. :D
Olga

Post by Olga »

A red squirrel male eating on bird feeder with back ground music:

youtube editing tools are making the video a bit better, after about for one hour the picture does not jump that much and the lighting should become better.. at about 19:00.. 8-)

Music: MARCELLO-BACH Adagio Piano Version
If you like this piece you can download the free sheet music at http://www.FreeSheetPianoMusic.com

Free solo sheet music for piano. Compositions in PDF, MIDI and Video for different skill levels. Classical, Popular and Original music. Listen and download, totally free and legal.

Olga

Post by Olga »

Do my eyes see right? The fur seems to be turning more brown??

It will be summer soon! :bounce:
Pitti

Post by Pitti »

:loveshower: Thank you so much, Olga, you did a great work and make me happy! :loveshower:
alice44

Post by alice44 »

Olga wrote:Do my eyes see right? The fur seems to be turning more brown??

It will be summer soon! :bounce:
I have been thinking that.
Olga

Post by Olga »

Pitti wrote::loveshower: Thank you so much, Olga, you did a great work and make me happy! :loveshower:
Good!! It's useful to try to find something, I have learnt many things and found also new ideas and what ever! I am happy to have made you happy!! :rolleyes:

It is not so long time when I was helped by other members, several times, repeteadly. I am so thankful for them, I could not even make screen shots, not edit pics nor submit them on page etc, at first I could almost nothing!! :nod:
Olga

Post by Olga »

I saw Paula! She came as late as at 20:00! The sunset was beginning.. there seems those last sun rays behind.

I do not dear to say anything of her injured paw. It is not fine yet.. :unsure: She was alert, and escaped as soon as I happened to move the curtain.. But she ate normally

I have edited two videos, but I have to upload them only tomorrow morning.
Olga

Post by Olga »

You will see on the video how she used the right front paw. On pictures she seems to lean on it, but..well, I don't know.. Let's hope we can see her tomorrow!!

Yes, on her head fur one can see that gray fur have been vanished, and brown fur can be seen under and around them..

Good night from Finland!

:sleeping:
Olga

Post by Olga »

Good morning!

Paula yesterday at 20:00

On the first video I have put 'repetitions', and half of the stream is 'slow', x 2, or x 4.

Olga

Post by Olga »

Paula today! :D

:hi: edit: she can't be Paula! Paula is not that 'fat'!! I have change the names of those four videos. Paula may have cups already (I have seen her reddish nipples), but the one from today perhaps not yet, but soon. She resembles Paula, she too has the gray color on body, on her face I think I can see some traits similar to Paula, too, ear tassels are long and dark etc. But the shape of the body!! No way.. Now that I have watched the videos one more time I think this is the situation for the moment.

(If this squirrel is 'Paula', her injury does not bother her not the least! I was sure that she was 'Paula' when I saw her. But because she used the paw normally I begun to doubt. She was there on the platform only for some ten minutes, alert and careful. Four small videos. They are taken one after the other. On the third video she is seen from the side windows of my room and from the other window of kitchen - she is sitting and walking there on the edge of the new veranda (still under construction)! After that she run to the cement stairs, and hurried to eat on the feeder there (the fourth video).)

1-
*a wrong Paula* 8-)

I'll organize the videos and pictures better..
Olga

Post by Olga »

2-

*the wrong Paula* :laugh: ..goodness, this female is not too slim! I don't know if I have seen her before!!

The real Paula (yesterday):
click on the pics:

The face of 'real' Paula is different, too. I think this is true, if I compare them, Paula's face, or nose, is like a bit longer. And her cheeks are a bit lighter by color.

3-
Olga

Post by Olga »

The fourth and last videos of the 'wrong Paula today, at 12:15:

She jumped from the cement stairs, run to the other feeder on the pine trunk..

continues.. tomorrow more videos, be cause one more female appeared at 15:00, not Paula for sure. And later in the afternoon appeared a male squirrel also. So, squirrels have begun to move more and more! There nay be wholly new visitors.. never seen before..?? :puzzled:
Pitti

Post by Pitti »

Olga wrote:
*the wrong Paula* :laugh: ..goodness, this female is not too slim! I don't know if I have seen her before!!

:wave: She is a "Mops" :laugh:
Lussi05

Post by Lussi05 »

Pitti wrote:
:wave: She is a "Mops" :laugh:
Yes, a cute one though :laugh:

Great pictures and videos Olga. I think Paulas paw is getting better, she uses it more, but still carefully. Could it have been broken? The reason I ask is because we had a cat some years ago, who broke her forleg. She treated her leg just like Paula does. In the beginning we had to carry her around when she would eat or on the toilett. She walked on three legs, but after a while she was fine again.
alice44

Post by alice44 »

I think she looks like a Beatrix Potter creature.
Olga

Post by Olga »

Lussi05 wrote: Yes, a cute one though :laugh :

Great pictures and videos Olga. I think Paulas paw is getting better, she uses it more, but still carefully. Could it have been broken? The reason I ask is because we had a cat some years ago, who broke her forleg. She treated her leg just like Paula does. In the beginning we had to carry her around when she would eat or on the toilett. She walked on three legs, but after a while she was fine again.
:slap: Yes, that is what I have thought, too, but didn't want to say. She has not visited each day, but nor do the others either. It seems to recover, somehow. I have put nuts in little pot under the big spruce to save her not run the long way at the feeder. But no-one had touch the nuts there yesterday. It is relieving to hear that the paw of your cat recovered! Thanks for telling! :D 8-)

BTW, what is the meaning of 'Mops'?

Return to “Seasons”