Post by Bubo »

15:22 Feeding. Frog goes to Stephi

After frog - vole

Full

After meal - to the toilet
Bubo Bubo
Bea

Post by Bea »

Cam is off again - but this time it seems to be a global problem with every cam streaming on a rtsp-adress ....
:puzzled: :bash: :cry: :help:
Nature does nothing in vain (Aristoteles)
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

The "other" stream works, at least for Tooni, I just checked. But that's what I meant at the beginning of the season - "don't let the rtsp-stream die!" :unsure: Nova "died" also after a while! Hope it is only the problem with the new software and can be solved!
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

It means no films as I have not yet found a solution suiting me and each screenshot takes almost 10 seconds to finish, naming it properly right away it takes even longer! :bash: :evil: :roll:
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

Bea

Post by Bea »

What a mess :bash: :banghead: :rant:

Let´s keep fingers crossed that it is "only" a short cancellation of the rtsp-streams .... :bow: :bow:
alice44

Post by alice44 »

When I tried before bed I was trying the regular stream, because I don't really know how to use the rtsp-address or my vlc, and I got stream not found :cry:

But also the Osprey cam, which I could get, seems to go to black often and with refresh it would come in again -- which I fear is a feature of the update.
Urmas

Post by Urmas »

Joosep just now changed the batteries here. For every case he made that in darkness and with light shower (not to be visible or heard by Tuuli). Nevertheless the big wasps nest near batteries was slightly problematic thing...
Stopping of stream is more difficult to fix, because caused by server software.

Hope now we could look the nest life here more smoothly, mean without of major loss of stream!
Kitty KCMO

Post by Kitty KCMO »

Urmas wrote:Joosep just now changed the batteries here. For every case he made that in darkness and with light shower (not to be visible or heard by Tuuli). Nevertheless the big wasps nest near batteries was slightly problematic thing...
Stopping of stream is more difficult to fix, because caused by server software.

Hope now we could look the nest life here more smoothly, mean without of major loss of stream!
Thank you to Joosep for his dedication & good work. We do appreciate his help with the video stream. I hope the big wasp nest was not too problematic for him! (I am terrified of wasps, so I admire his bravery!)
Kitty KCMO
Bea

Post by Bea »

Thanks a lot to Joosep for bravely changing batteries near waspnest :shock: :thumbs: :bow:

Let´s hope the serverproblem can be solved, too .... and thanks to Urmas for updating us :bow:
alice44

Post by alice44 »

Bea wrote:Thanks a lot to Joosep for bravely changing batteries near waspnest :shock: :thumbs: :bow:

Let´s hope the serverproblem can be solved, too .... and thanks to Urmas for updating us :bow:
Thank you!
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Thanks to Joosep for changing the battery - wow, wasps nearby! Hope he did not have any problems with them! I would miss Tuuli, Remo and the little one, somehow this is a special pair!
Right now little Stephi is home alone! :laugh: Looking around

And while typing this, Remo came with a vole, and the "little" one, not so "little" anymore it seems, took it immediately from Remo, tried to swallow it, carried it up a towards Remo, but when Remo did not show any inclination to feed, Stephi swallowed the whole thing, Remo watching on amazed, as it seems!
:headroll:

Bea

Post by Bea »

Stephi is covered completely by Tuuli - this will be possible for only some days longer :laugh: then Stephi will be too big to be covered ...

.... and rtsp is streaming with VLC :loveshower: :loveshower: :loveshower: Thanks to who made it possible again :bow:
Bea

Post by Bea »

Could catch this delivery before rtsp for VLC crashed again :banghead:

10:21 Remo delivered a vole :thumbs:

Bea

Post by Bea »

Stephi was very hungry, she pulled the vole on its tail and it seems that Tuuli couldn´t rip the vole fast enough to feed Stephi .... perhaps she wanted to swallow it whole again???

Yoko

Post by Yoko »

:bash: "stream not found : tooni :puzzled:
Good day !
Yoko
Bea

Post by Bea »

Stream back! :2thumbsup:

Rain now arrived at Tuulis´ nest ....

Bubo

Post by Bubo »

Thank you Joosep and Urmas! :bow: :loveshower:
Bubo Bubo
Yoko

Post by Yoko »

Always rain 13h35, 1h35pm
Good day !
Yoko
Bea

Post by Bea »

Rain seems to have stopped - Stephi left Tuulis´ sheltering feathers. She crawled to a leftover piece of mole and grabbed it with her beak, but Tuuli took it out of her beak and began to rip and feed the mole.

Return to “Lesser Spotted Eagle Webcam Forum”