Black Stork Nests in Europe

Ciconia nigra cams and information
Solo

Re: Black Stork Nests in Europe

Post by Solo »

Liz01 wrote: July 28th, 2018, 7:14 pm ... Tobias left before Sara. It was not a farewell to the nest, as it was the year before. I'm a little sad about that. ...
Tóbiás - 22.07.2018 at 11:59, the last visit very probably https://youtu.be/4DZ3vxUzXtc (by Öreg Rozmár)
Sára - 24.07.2018 at , the last visit very probably https://photos.app.goo.gl/DX4EbxxQuSuhg8ey6 (by macska, ggforum)

Liz, in year 2017 we saw not good bye visit by Tóbiás (last feeding - 19.07.2017, all 3 in nest) - that long visit was 02. 08.2016, Sára was long time alone on nest 20.07.2017 (last feeding 17.07.2017, the injured storklet), in year 2016 we saw her good bye visit on 08.08.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Solo wrote: July 31st, 2018, 7:36 am ........... GEMENC, HU..........nest is empty ..........
Good Morning Solo :hi: and welcome back :laugh:

Your storklets are away.

EDIT: Solo, maybe Tobias will come for the farewell. :bow:
baska

Post by baska »

Good morning all together :hi:
Fine, to see you back, Solo ! :D :wave:

Lovely ! collective accordance :2thumbsup:
greetings from Baska

We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings are controlling and dominating the nature, before they have learned to control themselves.
Albert Schweitzer
Solo

Post by Solo »

GEMENC, HU
our little injured storklet passed away :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mine worst fears were confirmed, the fall very probably caused the spine injury, which led to the paralysis of both legs. (Alkalin, ustream chat, today at 09:59)

(full text: "Kedves érdeklődők! Bármennyire is szeretnék jó híreket mondani nem tudok.... Bármennyiszer találkozom áramütést szenvedett madárral minduntalan rádöbbenek, hogy milyen nyomorúságos ára van annak, hogy ezeket a sorokat gép előtt ülve írhatom. Említettem, hogy a kis gólya nem tud lábra állni, javulni nem akart. Az okának kiderítését tapasztalatom és tudásom meghaladta, éppen ezért éreztem szükségét a tovább szállításnak. Beigazolódott amitől féltem, feltételezhetően az esés gerincsérüléssel járt, ami a lábak lebénulásához vezetett. Nem nehéz elképzelni, hogy ez bármilyen madár számára az élettel összeegyeztethetetlen állapot és mesterséges úton is csak ideiglenesen fenntartható. Nem ilyenről álmodott a gólya, nem is akarta elfogadni tovább testének börtönét. Egy új, jobb élet reményében, talán csak átmenetileg, de elhagyta ezt a világot... Nehéz ilyenkor elfogadni, hogy minden igyekezet, kezelés, tenni akarás és jó szándék kevés...")
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Solo wrote: July 31st, 2018, 11:18 am GEMENC, HU
our little injured storklet passed away:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mine worst fears were confirmed, the fall very probably caused the spine injury, which led to the paralysis of both legs.
oh no!!! :cry: tha'ts too bad. poor little storklet. :cry:
Sue

Post by Sue »

:cry: I am very sorry and I am sad - poor storklet (I still hoped). And I am angry that it was human factor.

Solo thanks for your info.
Solo

Post by Solo »

Gemenc, HU - nest is empty, no body arrived
:wave:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

August 1st

Good Morning Solo, Sue, Baska and all :hi:
Sue wrote: July 31st, 2018, 1:58 pm :cry: I am very sorry and I am sad - poor storklet (I still hoped). And I am angry that it was human factor.
Alkarin HU chat:
Dear visitors! No matter how much I want to say good news I can not .... Any time I meet a bird that has been hit by an electric shock, I always realize the miserable price that I can write these lines before sitting on a machine. I mentioned that the small stork could not stand, and did not want to improve. I was overwhelmed by the experience and knowledge of the cause, so I felt the need for further delivery. It proved to me that I was afraid, presumably the fall was spurting, which led to the paralysis of the legs. It is not difficult to imagine that it is only temporarily sustainable for any bird in an incompatible state and artificially. The stork did not dream of this, he did not want to continue to accept the jail of his body. In the hope of a new, better life, perhaps only temporarily, but he left this world ... It is difficult to accept that all endeavors, treatment, will and good intentions are few ...

the poor storklet died :cry: :cry:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

9:50 Gemenc nest is empty

9:50 Lodz Dab ..is offline :shake:
Solo

Post by Solo »

Liz01 wrote: August 1st, 2018, 10:43 am ... Alkarin HU chat: ...
TY for translating - https://www.looduskalender.ee/forum/vie ... 75#p607975

very probably he didnt receive proper treatment :cry: (I think so - they are indicia, but I have not enough information this time)
not very good season for Tóbiás, Sára and us :bow: - but I hope the two are successfully :headroll:
Solo

Post by Solo »

Gemenc, HU - Pause
balistar

Post by balistar »

Oh no :cry:
It's so sad, I'm so sad. :cry:
Solo, Liz, Sue, Baska......... my thoughts are with you.

May the two survivors have a long life, and their two deceased siblings monitor their flights like angels.
Solo

Post by Solo »

balistar wrote: August 1st, 2018, 2:13 pm ... my thoughts are with you. ...
thank you Balistar, it is still very sad - the little one in the beginning and now (maybe) the eldest :bow:
I hope for better season next year and long life for these two siblings
baska

Post by baska »

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hello Solo, Liz and all the others :hi:

TY Solo and Liz for the sad information and translation :cry:
I did understand that the storklet didn't want to live anymore - and died by itself. Is that right ?

Poor little storklet, it must have suffered a lot. I wish him a better life in the rainbowland where it has free flight with no obstructions anymore ... fly, storklet, fly !
greetings from Baska

We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings are controlling and dominating the nature, before they have learned to control themselves.
Albert Schweitzer
Solo

Post by Solo »

baska wrote: August 1st, 2018, 4:11 pm ... I did understand that the storklet didn't want to live anymore - and died by itself. Is that right? ...
:hi: Baska,
I think, that the formulation is euphemistic (the transport to Hortobágy was probably too big stress for storklet, etc.). Everything wasn't as good as it seem at the beginning. :bow: :cry:

the 4 in Lodz is very nice shot :2thumbsup: (https://www.looduskalender.ee/forum/vie ... 39#p607939)
Solo

Post by Solo »

Gemenc, HU

nest is nice, but still empty

EDIT: 18:55 Pause

Anna_

Post by Anna_ »

:cry: :cry: :cry: Fly high over the rainbow little stork!
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

August 2

Good morning Solo, Baska, Sue, Anna_and all :hi:

Gemenc is offline. But the nest is empty since the early morning!

7:21 Lodz Parent brings food. After feeding they are still begging. Parent is at the right side.

7:23 Parent flew away .. silent :laugh:

8:52 Poland Lodz.. all four are at home
Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi everyone,
19:57 nest time in Lodz: no storklet in the nest. :wave:
baska

Post by baska »

August 3

Hello all together :hi:

Sue, the last days they did like to spend their nights somewhere else.
Yesterday they left about 6 in the evening and this morning they came also about 6 a.m.

On this picture three of them are already here: the one on the nest, one in the tree in the background and one behind the big trunk of the tree. The fourth came from the front.
greetings from Baska

Albert Schweitzer

Return to “Black Storks”