ESTLAT Estonian WTE Webcam 2013

Webcam Watching over White-tailed Eagles nest

Moderator: ame

macdoum

Re: ESTLAT Estonian WTE Webcam 2012-2013

Post by macdoum »

:loveshower: Great news from Felis via Renno.
Thank you ame. :thumbs:
:wave:
Carmel a member of SHOW .. I hope you love birds too. Its economical. It saves going to heaven.
Emily Dickinson
Gavril

Post by Gavril »

Thank you AME! This is good news. I am glad that the little eagles are fed and grow, thanks to his father's care. :thumbs:
Lysi

Post by Lysi »

Thanks for the information, Ame :-)
Mutikluti

Post by Mutikluti »

Good afternoon! :wave:

I have for you very bad news...this camera will not work till autumn, there were technical problems with transfer, which could not be improved. Two pictures about this visit:
Our Urmas...

They saw Linda and Sulev...Illimar was somewhere away...They didn't see him.
Proud to be a member of SHoW
ame

Post by ame »

thank you Mutikluti for the news. :wave:

too bad that they weren't good news. i was so wishing to see Illimar again. :faint:
but maybe he wasn't far because Linda and Sulev were both so close together there. :rolleyes:
laranjeiras

Post by laranjeiras »

Thank you for the information... A pity not to see these lovely birds over the summer months and sad to miss Illimar branching and learning to fly... But very nice to have a picture of sulev and linda!! :loveshower: :loveshower: I have been missing them so much!
Manu

Post by Manu »

Thank you for the news, Mutikluti. It's a pity we don't see Illimar in the nest. But it's very nice to see Sulev and Linda flying together. Thanks a lot for this nice picture :loveshower: .
macdoum

Post by macdoum »

Thanks to Mutikluti for sending the news...sad news.. :cry: However if all the WTE family are doing well,we must be happy for them. 8-)
Carmel a member of SHOW .. I hope you love birds too. Its economical. It saves going to heaven.
Emily Dickinson
Urmas

Post by Urmas »

Thanks, Mutikluti for the news!
I was very busy with field works...
Actually for me the bad news are not about camera but that Linda and Sulev noticed humans at nest if the camera was tried to improve. We hoped to make our works in secret for nest owners.
The antenna and camera both were with problems, so we decided on place, that remove everything from the nest tree. To check those in room and repair properly if needed.

Difficult to say when exactly, but in autumn we plan to install camera to the nest again. Hopefully before the owners will refresh the nest.
ame

Post by ame »

thank you Urmas for the information! :wave:

so getting a picture of Linda and Sulev wasn't so good news after all!
it was so nice to see them together but if you saw them they naturally saw you, too! that i didn't think about.
it seems to me that in the picture they are circling above nest tree and were keeping an eye on you at the nest.... i hope they will calm down and relax well before the next breeding season and will not abandom this nest. :unsure:

it sounds like there were all possible camera problems this year, with each problem capable of stopping the camera from working. i hope that there will be no problems left for the coming years. :whistling:

thank you Urmas and Renno and helpers for your efforts this season! :bow:

we'll be eagerily waiting for the new nest camera season. :thumbs:
Manu

Post by Manu »

Thank you for the informations, Urmas :wave: .
I didn't thought about this: When you see Linda and Sulev, they see you too :blush: .
Let us hope they will return to the nest next season again and will raise once more a healthy chick like Illimar was.
Thanks a lot to all of you for your efforts :bow: .
laranjeiras

Post by laranjeiras »

Thank you Urmas for the information.

They say 'eagle-eyed' for those who can see very well! I hope also they stick with this nest so we can see them again next season...

:wave:
PINKELUZA

Post by PINKELUZA »

All my pics in video,
In the next year, Linda and Sulev
Where there is a will, there is a way
Manu

Post by Manu »

PINKELUZA What a lovely review of the season you made :loveshower: . Thank you so much. It's incredible how small Illimar was when he hatched and now he is surely a majestic WTE :2thumbsup:
ame

Post by ame »

thank you Pinkeluza for the video! :wave:

it' a great reminder what an amazing journey it was with the eagles this year again!
:loveshower:
PINKELUZA

Post by PINKELUZA »

Thank you very much, I am very happy to share with you all my pics of this season 2013.
When I discovered the cams of Estonia, I made many captures of screen, but I did not know how to share them, since then, learnt a lot, and here is the result : this video.
For the next season, I shall learn to post directly captures of screen, PROMISED!!
ame

Post by ame »

Pinkeluza :hi:
you will perhaps find some help about taking snapshots in the Technical questions-thread.
viewforum.php?f=3

some help is in the Adding images and Information about posting pictures-threads (but those are a bit messy i'm afraid)

here is a collection of links to different picture help topics:
viewtopic.php?p=240260#p240260

we are looking forward to see you pictures! :thumbs:
PINKELUZA

Post by PINKELUZA »

ame wrote:Pinkeluza :hi:
you will perhaps find some help about taking snapshots in the Technical questions-thread.
viewforum.php?f=3

some help is in the Adding images and Information about posting pictures-threads (but those are a bit messy i'm afraid)

here is a collection of links to different picture help topics:
viewtopic.php?p=240260#p240260

we are looking forward to see you pictures! :thumbs:

Thank you very much, Ame , that goes to be useful to me,
I have some captures of the beginning of season, I am going to take up a small video, because I know how to post them, for the images I have to find a host to post them quickly.
Michi

Post by Michi »

Thank you all for the news and informations! Also thanks to Pinkeluza for the nice video! :thumbs:

It is really a pity, that we can't see Illimar one more time. I have wished it so much. :rolleyes: But the main point is, he and his parents are well. And I hope, we will see Linda and Sulev again next year.
I am happy by now, to see a breeding next spring from the beginning. This year I startet, when little Illimar was 5 days old :D. It was a very nice time, often also exciting.
Thank you all for the wonderful possibility, watching this lovely and cute eaglet and his very impressive parents! I have learned a lot about birds of prey here at Looduskalender. :wave:
Mutikluti

Post by Mutikluti »

Good afternoon! :wave:

Here is one panoramic picture about Linda's and Sulev's nest, I got it later...
http://photosynth.net/view.aspx?cid=789 ... 8968c8cfe6
Proud to be a member of SHoW

Return to “White-tailed Eagles Camera Forum”