VladAly

Re: Black Stork Webcam Discussion ~ Tiit & Tiina ~ 2013

Post by VladAly »

Good luck :loveshower: :bounce:

Edited by Bea to make video visible in this post
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

[quote="VladAly"]Good luck :loveshower: :bounce:
Thank you, VladAly. The video is amazing!
Bleggi

Post by Bleggi »

Thanks to all who worked on the nest and for translating. I am so happy that this year the storklets could leave without an accident. Bye, dear birds, and always enough wind in the wings. Hopefully we will meet next year again.

:hi:
Lussi05

Post by Lussi05 »

VladAly wrote:Good luck :loveshower: :bounce:
Thank you for your beautiful summary of our dear blackstorks, VladAly, and welcome to the forum :wave:

Bleggi, beautiful pictures of Tiit :wave:
Manu

Post by Manu »

Tina-2 wrote:Some of my favorite images of our little ones.
Together instead of against each other
The pictures with the two storklet close together are sooooo cute :loveshower: .

VladAly : Thanks a lot for this really nice review of the growing up of Miiko and Liina :wave: . And welcome to this forum :wave:

Bleggi: Your pictures are so beautiful :loveshower: .
alice44

Post by alice44 »

Thank you all so much for the posts and pictures.

Good Luck to our wonderful Black storks.
dianeroone

Post by dianeroone »

Thank you for the beautiful season summary video. It is amazingly beautiful. Wishing all our black storks well, and hope to see them again in the spring. Be safe, fly free always.
Mixi

Post by Mixi »

Hi I'm new here. :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful pictures and great posts. :thumbs:
"The most beautiful moments in life are that which you have to smile, when you think back on it."
PINKELUZA

Post by PINKELUZA »

Mixi wrote:Hi I'm new here. :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful pictures and great posts. :thumbs:
Welcome to you on the forum, Mixi.
Where there is a will, there is a way
Manu

Post by Manu »

Mixi :hi: A friendly welcome to the forum :wave: .
Katinka

Post by Katinka »

To whom it may concern -
on the Forum Board Index we have the "Black Stork Tracks" topic
(within the "Looduskalender" - "Migration map & news" viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2&start=120) and the "Stories and News" topic (within the "Discussions about Nature"viewforum.php?f=34). Also "Nature in LK" could be interesting for those who like to read and discuss the daily changing mainpage articles. More "activists" are welcome! In English AND/OR in German.
But there are some more enchaining webcams available via LK all through the year...
Look at the top of the main page. Languages can be chosen as well!
Enjoy yourself, all those who :hi: are "late" here, with scrolling back through the 2013 pages (and earlier).
It seems to be sure that our 2 youngsters (will) begin their migration before the adult BS. I just had another look into the BS book by Janssen/Hormann/Carsten Rohde. And corresponding to the Bird migration map (http://birdmap.5dvision.ee/index.php?lang=en) it's obvious that our 2/3 left tagged BS still are at their places in Estonia.
EDIT Raivo left at Aug 2!!
Katinka

Post by Katinka »

My very last P.S. here...
Not to forget, there is a thread "Welcome - Where do you live?" within the "Conversations" topic:
viewforum.php?f=8.
Michi

Post by Michi »

I also want to say thank you very much for the possibility to watch these really wonderful birds! That these animals and her welfare could touch me so I would never have thought. So I have only one wish: That Tiit, Tiina, Liina and Miiko always are in safe surroundings, wherever they stay.

Thank you so much for the beautiful remembering pictures of the young and the parents and for the enchanting videos showing the summarized family life! It was very touching :’-).
And thank you to ALL for the great pictures, videos and comments, which gave me insight to a Black Storks life! I am very much impressed by this careful and also strenuous family life.

Have a good and very safe journey to Africa and come back healthy, Tiit, Tiina, Liina and Miiko and all Black Storks around the world! :wave:
Michi

Post by Michi »

:hi: Thank you, Katinka, for the information about the other topics!
Tina-2

Post by Tina-2 »

I see myself still at the Cam from the nest. In the hope, that our wonderful little birds are not yet started and still reside in the vicinity of the nest. Each time, I hope they still come flying into the nest suddenly.

But, I have probably no chance to see them again this year. I must have patience until next spring.

This fantastic, p e a c e f u l family has really impressed me. I love them very much and miss her.

But, at the moment it is raining heavily, so it's good that they are no longer there.
loveofnature-ohio-us

Post by loveofnature-ohio-us »

I too am still watching the nest. The forest sounds are very soothing. So is the sound of the rain. I live in the USA, so it is early morning and daylight in Estonia when I go to bed. I listen to the nest sounds and fall asleep by them. There were lots of interesting sounds, something was very near for a long time. A lot of rustling. It woke me several times and I kept thinking something was going to land in the nest, but it didn't. Bye stork family, you were wonderful company this season and also last season. Two wonderful parents, they took such awesome care of the young ones.
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

loveofnature-ohio-us :hi:
We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings dominate nature, before they have learned to control themselves. -Albert Schweitzer
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the so-called "lower animals" versus the traits and dispositions of man. The result humiliates me. - Mark Twain
Bea

Post by Bea »

There are the first news and datas about Black Storks migration on the birdmap, Raivo has already arrived in Turkey!

http://birdmap.5dvision.ee/index.php?la ... elFreq=one

(... and about other birds, too :wink: )
Nature does nothing in vain (Aristoteles)
Hélène

Post by Hélène »

Thank You, Bea...

:book:
Katinka

Post by Katinka »

Someone of the Admins - what's it with the "BS tracks" thread :slap: closed?
As migration has begun, should be open to post - and I hinted on Aug 10 to this possibility to continue...

Return to “Black Stork Camera Forum”