White-tailed Eagles in Hungary

Haliaeetus albacilla nests in other countries

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Biker
Registered user
Posts: 3149
Joined: September 21st, 2015, 11:11 am

Re: White-tailed Eagles in Hungary

Post by Biker » March 23rd, 2018, 5:45 pm

this is my last picture, now tranmission here stopped also:

Image

User avatar
sova
Registered user
Posts: 9420
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Post by sova » March 23rd, 2018, 5:48 pm

and where is the rabbit ... he still hangs :puzzled:

Biker
Registered user
Posts: 3149
Joined: September 21st, 2015, 11:11 am

Post by Biker » March 23rd, 2018, 5:53 pm

yes, it is a bit to see on the left.
i decided to watch because i always believe it will end good. lets see how it will go on. fingers crossed.

User avatar
sova
Registered user
Posts: 9420
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Post by sova » March 23rd, 2018, 6:02 pm

Do you know bikers that it is not a problem to watch, it is a problem to endure. Do you understand that? I had to take a break today. I do not look with * mind * (good too) :D but with heart.
I believed too, but if the little two full days get nothing to feed, then it's hard to believe.
I hope it will be fine ... but mom has to come back to the nest now. You remember how Durbe was.

Biker
Registered user
Posts: 3149
Joined: September 21st, 2015, 11:11 am

Post by Biker » March 23rd, 2018, 6:10 pm

yes of course I understand it, Sova

User avatar
Liz01
Registered user
Posts: 44857
Joined: January 21st, 2014, 2:06 pm
Location: Germany Berlin

Post by Liz01 » March 23rd, 2018, 6:45 pm

The cam is offline now. It's better for all. It will not end well. BTW:Animals do not show so fast that they are not feeling well. That little eaglet needed to eat! Two days without food and the intruder.. The female can not stand it. And there is no help.


Thank you very much for all the pictures!

Biker
Registered user
Posts: 3149
Joined: September 21st, 2015, 11:11 am

Post by Biker » March 23rd, 2018, 6:55 pm

the cam is offline since 16:00 local time.

User avatar
Bawet
Registered user
Posts: 1271
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 2:31 pm
Location: Baden-Württemberg

Post by Bawet » March 23rd, 2018, 7:48 pm

Liz01 wrote:The cam is offline now. It's better for all. It will not end well. BTW:Animals do not show so fast that they are not feeling well. That little eaglet needed to eat! Two days without food and the intruder.. The female can not stand it. And there is no help.


Thank you very much for all the pictures!
Yes.

I'm very sorry about what happened.
We see nature as it is. Beautiful, but also relentless.


:wave:

Solo
Registered user
Posts: 14224
Joined: October 19th, 2015, 7:18 pm

Post by Solo » March 23rd, 2018, 8:23 pm

I have also this today shots :bow:

Image

Image

Image
Bawet wrote: ... I'm very sorry about what happened.We see nature as it is. Beautiful, but also relentless.
It is true :bow:
I am sooo sorry for little one and the female :bow:

TY for reporting and shots

Solo
Registered user
Posts: 14224
Joined: October 19th, 2015, 7:18 pm

Post by Solo » March 23rd, 2018, 8:37 pm

19:30 camera time the streamprovider - filmdzsungel
Egyenlőre mi is várunk. a szakemberek jelzésére, mert a kamera ki van kapcsolva. - For the present we are waiting too for signal by professionals, because the camera is off.
Várjuk az eredményét az "akciónak". Ennek eredménye alapján lesz lehetőség visszakapcsolni vagy nem.- We look forward to the "action" result. Based on this, it will be possible to switch back on or off.

User avatar
sova
Registered user
Posts: 9420
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Post by sova » March 23rd, 2018, 9:37 pm

Solo wrote:19:30 camera time the streamprovider - filmdzsungel
Egyenlőre mi is várunk. a szakemberek jelzésére, mert a kamera ki van kapcsolva. - For the present we are waiting too for signal by professionals, because the camera is off.
What does that mean ?
Probably if mom came back or not? Because if she did not come back, the little one dies or you have to take it with you.
But ... they have at least tried it!

User avatar
sova
Registered user
Posts: 9420
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Post by sova » March 23rd, 2018, 10:01 pm

Here is another video I found. It's probably over ....
https://www.facebook.com/webkamerak/vid ... 910531201/

Solo
Registered user
Posts: 14224
Joined: October 19th, 2015, 7:18 pm

Post by Solo » March 23rd, 2018, 10:07 pm

sova wrote:Here is another video I found. It's probably over ....
https://www.facebook.com/webkamerak/vid ... 910531201/
I saw it already earlier (our little one this time live and chirping wrote on FB) :cry:

Solo
Registered user
Posts: 14224
Joined: October 19th, 2015, 7:18 pm

Post by Solo » March 23rd, 2018, 10:45 pm

RESCUE OPERATION :faint: (info 15min. ago - 21:30 camera time)

Solo
Registered user
Posts: 14224
Joined: October 19th, 2015, 7:18 pm

Post by Solo » March 23rd, 2018, 11:32 pm

Solo wrote:RESCUE OPERATION :faint: (info 15min. ago - 21:30 camera time)
22:11 (camera time) they managed the little one bring down (not more info yet)

User avatar
Mamicja
Registered user
Posts: 3309
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:48 pm
Location: Poland

Post by Mamicja » March 24th, 2018, 1:55 am

:hi:
I found this link to the photo on Filmdzsungel Stúdió webpage
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/af ... 67a841.jpg

Biker
Registered user
Posts: 3149
Joined: September 21st, 2015, 11:11 am

Post by Biker » March 24th, 2018, 4:07 am

thanks Mamicja, Solo and Sova for this news.
the chances were very small, now there is a bit more hope. This way to try it is not the most bad.
Hats off to this sovereign decision to change the mind about human help.
Those responsible know what to do, what is possible and they did it. :thumbs:

Solo
Registered user
Posts: 14224
Joined: October 19th, 2015, 7:18 pm

Post by Solo » March 24th, 2018, 6:25 am

March 24h
Mamicja wrote:... I found this link to the photo on Filmdzsungel Stúdió webpage ...
info (also that photo https://goo.gl/eQvX7u) 23.03.2018 - 23:59 DINPI Márton: little one is in ZOO
Biker wrote:... the chances were very small, now there is a bit more hope. This way to try it is not the most bad. Hats off to this sovereign decision to change the mind about human help. Those responsible know what to do, what is possible and they did it. :thumbs:
I hope :headroll:

Have a nice day :wave:

User avatar
sova
Registered user
Posts: 9420
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Post by sova » March 24th, 2018, 7:35 am

good morning to all :hi:

I do not want to be sad, but does the little one in the picture look a bit too big for our little one?
He has already gray plums, our only had white plums. :puzzled:
but, the little one was slowly gray ... my last picture
Image


But .... if that's really our boy, I'm happy :rolleyes:

User avatar
sova
Registered user
Posts: 9420
Joined: October 14th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Post by sova » March 24th, 2018, 7:48 am

Biker wrote: Hats off to this sovereign decision to change the mind about human help.
That's really true :nod:

Post Reply

Return to “White Tailed Eagles (WTE)”