How to insert a video from YouTube into a post

How this Forum Works - Questions and Answers

Moderator: ame

ame

Re: How to insert a video from YouTube into a post

Post by ame »

how to upload a video to Youtube / miten video ladataan Youtuubiin: / hur kan en video uppladdas in i Youtube / Как загрузить видео на Youtube

sign in into Youtube on your account (how to open an account is described here: viewtopic.php?p=67282#p67282)
kirjaudu sisään Youtuubiin tunnuksillasi (Youtube-tilin avaaminen on opastettu toisaalla, ks: viewtopic.php?p=67282#p67282).
först du ska gå in i ditt Youtube-konto. (hur man skall öppna ett konto i Youtube är beskrivat här: viewtopic.php?p=67282#p67282)
Войдите в систему, в Youtube на ваш счет (Как открыть счет описано здесь: viewtopic.php?p=67282#p67282)

in the first window first press "load" (step 1). then the yellow bar with text "upload" appears. press the yellow bar (step 2) and a window with text "Select file(s) to upload..." opens. find the proper file and select the video/movie you wish to upload (step 3). finally press the "Open"-button (step 4).
avautuvassa ikkunassa paina ensin "Lataa" (step 1), jolloin näkyviin tulee keltainen palkki, jossa lukee "Lataa video". paina sitä (step 2), jolloin aukeaa ikkuna "Select file(s) to upload...". etsi ja valitse oikeasta hakemistosta se video/elokuva, jonka haluat ladata (step 3) ja paina lopuksi "Open"-nappia (step 4).
i det fönster som öppnas först pressa "Load" (step 1), och sen du skall se den gula balken med text "Upload". pressa den balken (step 2) och ett fönster med text "Select file(s) to upload..." ska öppnas. sök upp den rätta filen och utvälja den video/film du vill ladda up (step 3). slutligen pressa knappen med text "Open" (step 4)
первом окне первой пресс ”load” ="нагрузки" (шаг 1). Затем желтый бар с текстом ”Upload” = "загрузить" появляется. Пресс желтой полосой (шаг 2) и окно с текстом ” Select file(s) to upload...” = "Выберите файл (ы), чтобы загрузить ..." Откроется. Найти нужный файл и выберите видео / фильм, который вы хотите загрузить (шаг 3). наконец, нажмите кнопку "Open" = "Открыть" кнопки(шаг 4).
ame

Post by ame »

the video begins to upload into Youtube and you'll see the next window.
video alkaa latautua Youtuubiin ja näet seuraavan ikkunan.
videon börjar uppladdas in i Youtube och du ska se följande fönster.
Видео начинается с загрузки в Youtube и вы увидите следующее окно.

uploading takes some time and after it's done Youtube begins to process the video, which takes some more time. sometimes it seems to happen extremely slowly.....
videon latautuminen kestää jonkin aikaa, ja kun se on valmis, niin kestää vielä jonkin aikaa, kun Youtube prosessoi videota. välillä touhu on tuskastuttavankin hidasta.... :faint:
uppladdningen tar tid, och eftersom detta har skett börjar Youtube processera videon, som tar ännu mera tid. ibland känns det att det tar en evighet...
загрузки занимает некоторое время. После это делается Youtube начинается для обработки видео. Это занимает некоторое дополнительное время. Иногда кажется, произойдет крайне медленно…

already during the processing you can copy the URL-address of your video from the lower line by pressing it with the left mouse button and then pressing CTRL-c. the same address will appear on the upper line, when the video is ready to be watched. if you press the upper address with the left mouse button the video will begin to be played. if you want to copy the address from the upper line press it with the right mouse button and then CTRL-c.
jo prosessoinnin ollessa kesken voit kopioida videosi URL-osoitteen alariviltä painamalla riviä hiiren vasemmalla nappulalla ja painamalla sitten CTRL-c. sama osoite tulee näkyviin yläriville, kun video on valmis katsottavaksi. jos painat ylärivin osoitetta hiiren vasemmalla napilla, video lähtee pyörimään. jos haluat kopioida osoitteen yläriviltä, paina ylärivin osoitetta ensin hiiren oikealla napilla ja sitten Ctrl-c.
redan under processionen kan du kopiera din videos URL-address från den raden som du ser i ändan av sidan. pressa raden med musens högra knapp och sen CTRL-c. samma address ska utkomma på overdelen av sidan när processionen är färdig. om du då pressar på övre addressen med musens vänstra knapp så börjar videon spelas. du kan kopiera addressen från den övre raden med att pressa på raden med musens högra knapp och sen press CTRL-c.

Уже во время обработки Вы можете скопировать URL-адрес видео с нижней строке и нажмите на нее левой кнопкой мыши и нажав Ctrl-C. тот же адрес появится в верхней строке, когда видео готово к наблюдали. Если вы нажмете верхней адрес с левой кнопкой мыши, видео начнет играть. Если вы хотите, чтобы скопировать адрес из верхней строке нажмите на него правой кнопкой мыши, а затем Ctrl-C.

after copying the address you can paste it in the board message you are composing. (instructions about how to do it you can find here: viewtopic.php?p=48621#p48621)
kopioituasi videosi osoitteen voit lisätä sen laatimaasi LK-viestiin (ohjeet siihen löytyvät täältä: viewtopic.php?p=48621#p48621
eftersom du har kopierat addressen du kan bilägga den i den forum- meddelande du håller på att skriva (anvisningar om hur det ska göras hittar du här: viewtopic.php?p=48621#p48621)
после копирования адреса вы можете вставить его в доске объявлений вы пишете. (Инструкции о том, как сделать это вы можете найти здесь: viewtopic.php?p=48621#p48621)
Jo UK
Site Admin

Post by Jo UK »

Ame - such a labour of love!!
Thank you so much for the help you give to our members.
ame

Post by ame »

no problem, Jo! as an Aussie would say... :D
i was helping one friend and i thought that i might as well help anyone in need of help at the cost of the effort... i hope these instructions work properly. if anyone of you find any mistakes i've made in the above please drop me a line! :wave:
ame

Post by ame »

if by mistake you have uploaded the same video twice into Youtube, the second (= duplicate) will be rejected by Y-tube and will not be active. it will be shown in the list of your uploaded videos like here underlined with red.
jos olet vahingossa ladannut saman videon kahteen kertaan Youtubeen, jälkimmäinen versio hylätään eikä Y-tube näytä sitä. se näkyy lataamisiesi videoiden listassa näin (punainen alleviivaus).
om du av misstag har uppladdat den samma videon på Youtube två gånger, skall den andra, dubbla versionen avslås av Y-tube och den skall inte spelas. den visas som här, understrykt med rött, på din lista av upladdade videor.

to remove the duplicate you need to check the little square on the left side of video icon ( red circle): click the square with the mouse's left button. then press the "delete"-button (blue arrow) and confirm the action.
kaksoiskappaleen poistamiseksi napsauta videokuvakkeen vasemmalla puolella olevaan pientä ruutua hiiren vasemmalla napilla (punainen rengas). napsauta sitten "delete"-nappia (sininen nuoli) ja vahvista toimenpide.
för att bortta den dubbla videon skall du clicka på den lilla rutan på vänstra sidan av video-ikonen (rött cirkel). sen ska du pressa "delete"-knappen visat med blåa pilen och sen konfirmera åtgarden.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Open Windows live MovieMaker.
Insert a movie as much as you want.
You must first have them cut one by one ( if a movie is too large, or something you can not use. )
to start or end

then go to edit.
I can not explain in English, hence the black circles
There choose the speed you want.
I choose 64 x

At the beginning of each clip, click the speed

Your movie is shortened
from ( example ) ( one hour )

to
( one minute )

Note ---there is no sound
I hope it is clear :laugh:
alice44

Post by alice44 »

I was reading about how to make still images into a movie and it said Microsoft Moviemaker will only change them slowly, but I wonder if I could then speed it up?

I have to try soon.
ame

Post by ame »

thank you Fleur! :wave:
"unfortunately" the Winter Eagle camera started in a new setup so i can't try this yet. now a more urgent problem for me is now to figure out how i can record videos and take screencaptures from there. so far i haven't got a faintest idea how to do that or even how to watch that camera and write a post at the same time...
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

If you want to make large files smaller ( MB ) with the standard Windows Movie Maker
I do it with movies from Nova, Eagles Winter Feeding Ground 2012
These are very large and takes too long to upload to you tube !!

Open the standard Windows Movie Maker, put a movie.

If you want to save the movie, see examples

You can see the difference ( MB's )

Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Especially for making stills from the winter feeding Webcam

Here I have the program I work with.
http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/
Gadwin PrintScreen, but then you crop the photo later.
That takes time.
But it is very useful with large screen, and I have set as F1 key.

I saw a version I had downloaded replay video capture, but no possibility to make pictures. (on the left )
So I downloaded another one where you can make stills. ( RVP 5 )

Lucy

Post by Lucy »

Motivated by the @macdoum's suggestion:
macdoum wrote:Lucy,you could put that in Technical Questions,I'm sure everyone would be happy to know. :nod:
viewtopic.php?p=126392#p126392

I repeat here the content of my post from the thread above:

Recently, youtube introduced the option of improving the quality of the movies, so I decided to test how it works.

I think the improved picture looks better. With lower quality of the image from some cameras, you can easily take advantage of this opportunity.
Manu

Post by Manu »

Insert a video from YouTube into a post.
It's better, watch this video on full screen :mrgreen:
ame

Post by ame »

i don't know if it is even possible to edit videos in Youtube. i have done some "editing" before uploading to the Tube. my method is very primitive. my trick is to play the video with VLC and start re-recording at least about 20 s before the place where i want my re-recording to start. you can skip to the point where you want by clicking at the timelime under the picture frame.

another trick is to change the replay speed: reel the video in fast-forward: in the bottom row on the right click on "1x" and another row expands like this:

if you click the double arrows in the bottom the replay-speed is altered in certain steps. the speed can be altered to any value when you glide the pointer with mouse.
with fast-forward you find faster the point of interest on the video. then you stop replay, reset, speed by clicking on "1x", check and adjust the starting point of recording (20 s ealier than action itself), then re-record long enough over the point where action stops.
with lower speed you can make slow-motion video. there some swift events can be seen more clearly (if the resolution allows).
if the replay speed is changed it will affect the sound, too. this may create a bit too silly sounds, so it may be a good idea to turn the volume down or even mute it.
you can have only one re-recording running at a time.
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

Ame, you asked about the sound being not parallel to the picture. I know theoretically where to set it, but I did not yet manage to get it in order in one of my recordings. Most important, I don't know why it happens and how to avoid it in the first case. I have made a picture with Finnish settings (it's: Tools: Track Synchronisation, the second one from top, unfortunately the screenshot does not take that)

and the same with the English settings:

“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
alice44

Post by alice44 »

On the news this evening I heard that there has been a denial of service (or something like that) war, between I think a Dutch company and some other company that has driven massive amounts of web use over the last week -- I wondered if that is part of what has been giving the cams fits.
fireblade1

Post by fireblade1 »

:puzzled: Another vlc-mystery for me.
A 2min video recorded with the vlc needs for playing 2:21min.
(clock in the right corner and my stopwatch :D )
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

I think the mystery of this is that the sound and the picture are not synchron anymore!
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
fireblade1

Post by fireblade1 »

Felis silvestris wrote:I think the mystery of this is that the sound and the picture are not synchron anymore!
As clear as ...

Vlc-recordings:
Picture= slow-motion
Sound= normal time speed
The time line below is at the end, but the picture neeeeeds some more time. So there is also no sound at the end :banghead:

I hope that is a problem of all recordings on this world and we can wait for a new version/update
unp

Post by unp »

The next VLC 2.1.0 so far seems to behave much the same as the current 2.0.5.
unp

Post by unp »

Return to “Questions and Help”