Recording videos from web cams - Please post your favourite

How this Forum Works - Questions and Answers

Moderator: ame

ame

Re: Recording videos from web cams - Please post your favourite

Post by ame » June 17th, 2019, 12:54 pm

thank Liz! :thumbs:
i knew that you would find a way to do it.
i just need much more coffee to absorb this...
(besides i have a few acres of windows to wash before Midsummer. duty before pleasur... :whistling: )

ame

Post by ame » June 23rd, 2019, 10:13 am

Liz, i tried this YTbyClick once a few days ago but i could not make it work. today i tried again. this time the program said that my 1 day free trial is over and i should buy it to be able to use it. :puzzled:

handbyl

Post by handbyl » July 7th, 2019, 2:26 pm

Thought I would add this program, available for all platforms. Note, it is a command line program meaning it lacks a GUI but that does mean it is easily deployed from scripts towards automating the recording task.

Streamlink - found https://streamlink.github.io/index.html

I have tried it under linux and it did well - for 6 hours on the WTE stream. Then it failed but that seems to be something to do with Youtube.

Liz01

Post by Liz01 » July 7th, 2019, 6:02 pm

ame wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 10:13 am
Liz, i tried this YTbyClick once a few days ago but i could not make it work. today i tried again. this time the program said that my 1 day free trial is over and i should buy it to be able to use it. :puzzled:
thes ame happened to me. It worked 3 days without problems. Then I had the message that the trial version has expired. I thought that was impudence, it should be freeware. I paid 19 euros. Now it works.

Return to “Questions and Help”