Recording videos from web cams - Please post your favourite

How this Forum Works - Questions and Answers

Moderator: ame

Liz01

Re: Recording videos from web cams - Please post your favourite

Post by Liz01 »

youtube gets on my nerves a lot. But there is no alternative. I found a way to tell my subscribers that my channel is not monetized. Now there is silence again. I heard it happens on other channels too. It's all unusual for me. I don't have this channel to get famous as much as possible. The larger the channel, the more problems there can be.
The problems not only can they occur, they occur! What was usually seen in the chats is now on my channel. Sex carp, political carp, sick creatures who write disgusting stuff. Every day I have to check 50-60 filtered messages.It does an incredible amount of work. So I understand everyone who no longer allows comments.

And ame, these constant changes at youtube, only make youtube joy, not me! :bash:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Sonchik wrote: October 19th, 2020, 9:44 pm It's not fair of them!
I am very sorry...
Sonchik, thank you!
Youtube has an automatic scanner. It is the who look for copyright infringement and report it to the camera operator.
I made contact to the operator. He apologized to me, but that doesn't help me. They didn't want a lock, just that the videos be removed.
That happened too. The videos were deleted. Nevertheless, de Scanner has probably found another violation. I think a mistake from this search engine. I hadn't uploaded any other videos. Then they closed the channel. Now I don't think I have any way of undoing it. They don't let me explain.

From their FB site

Florinda wrote: October 19th, 2020, 11:43 pm Dear Liz01, I am very sorry that your account has been blocked. It’s not fair. I hope that everything will be restored soon, and we will come to visit you to see interesting stories from the life of birds! :loveshower:
Florinda thank you very much for your kind words. :D
I'm not sure the channel will go back online. I hardly have any way to get in touch with YouTube because my channel is blocked.
Ari19

Post by Ari19 »

Liz01 wrote: October 20th, 2020, 7:04 am I'm not sure the channel will go back online. I hardly have any way to get in touch with YouTube because my channel is blocked.
Liz, so sorry to see the issues you have been having. I dearly hope your account goes back online.

You probably already did everything you could... But I found this form. Maybe filling it out will help get your account reactivated.
Copyright terminations
If your channel was terminated due to copyright infringement claims and you think the claims are incorrect, you may file a counter notification. This process is still available for creators with terminated channels, but the counter notification webform will be inaccessible. You may submit a free-form counter notification.

For more information on the counter-notification process, visit the Copyright Center.
Note: Filing a counter notification begins a legal process.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802168?hl=en

On this site, a guy writes how he got his account back.
https://startupbros.com/youtube-channel ... statement/

From his words, it sounds like you need to write to youtube an appeal. Explain that you have already deleted the videos and are abiding by the rules. Your appeal needs to sound strong and convincing.

Good luck dear Liz! I really hope this helps to get it back.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Ari19 wrote: October 20th, 2020, 9:38 am ..........
Good luck dear Liz! I really hope this helps to get it back.
thank you very much. :loveshower: I will try it later.. Raimis & Milda are at home :D
Florinda

Post by Florinda »

Liz01 wrote: October 20th, 2020, 7:04 am Florinda thank you very much for your kind words. :D
I'm not sure the channel will go back online. I hardly have any way to get in touch with YouTube because my channel is blocked.
Liz01, do not give up, file an appeal, everything can be restored, you just need strength and patience. Find in search engines how people have restored their youtube accounts. I believe that you will be restored! :bash:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Thanks everyone for your support, here and on social media. :loveshower:

Today I wrote a second email to the camera operator. I was afraid the first one ended up in the spam folder.

I received an answer:

"Hi, ....
We are reaching out to our moderator as it is certainly not our intention to have your account cancelled. This may take some time, so please bear with us and we will reach out as soon as we have an update.
king regards
Jacynta

looks like I have a good chance to get my channel back. :D
ame

Post by ame »

yes!
i was sure that in the end you'll get a response from a real person. :2thumbsup:
things will be sorted now.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

ame, thank you! :2thumbsup: The real person I found on face book and it is the camera owner. Youtube will not help you, if it happens.

Nordri, thank you very much :loveshower:
Nordri wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 9:21 am Liz01
It's a good news! :loveshower: It is hoped that the complaint will be dropped and your channel will be online.
and now we will carefully read the description on the cameras about copyright, so as not to get into a similar situation
There was no copyright notice on their site. They introduced the copyright passus when I pointed it out.

This can happen to you on any camera. You must have permission from the camera owner. Maris in the DD Forum did the same with the Australian Sea Eagle Camera.He got lucky! he wasn't blocked.
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

Liz01 wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 8:32 am ...
looks like I have a good chance to get my channel back. :D
This is wonderful news! We are all looking forward to it!
Nordri

Post by Nordri »

the world has gone crazy with copyrights, suing for two chords in songs, etc.
And even if you get permission from the host of the stream, it has no legal force for the YouTube robot, and you can't answer it in any way)). Everything is confusing.
Florinda

Post by Florinda »

Liz01 wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 8:32 am looks like I have a good chance to get my channel back. :D
I believe everything will work out! :thumbs:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Florinda wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 11:20 am I believe everything will work out! :thumbs:
Thank you, Florinda :D
I hope it :bow:
Rita

Post by Rita »

Fingers crossed from my side as well, dear Liz.

You do an incredible job, are of service to us all and then you have problems because of that.

So unfair, but it will be solved. :nod:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Rita, thank you very much. :2thumbsup:
your support helps me a lot at the moment. I miss the channel less, than my videos. At least some of the videos are from events that were interesting and won't repeat themselves.

I am still not sure if the problem can be solved.
I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. There is too much automatic on youtube. I get it, there are an infinite number of channels that cannot be edited manually.
Due to Corona, home office is also popular on Youtube and therefore the algorithm is sharper. So you should be even more careful in gray areas than before and generally, as everywhere, bring more patience.
due to the sharpness of the algorithm, things are found that are normally not a problem. Lots of mistakes happen. Many channels are currently affected and will be deleted.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

a new message!

when I try to open YT channel page, I get this message.

Your account has been permanently deactivated!
and there is a link.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answ ... 73013&rd=1

Unfortunately, this possibility of contradiction does not correspond to the facts that I have experienced.
I had 2 copyright violations received while I was sleeping. I did a test and everything was OK so far. But suddenly the channel was blocked due to another copyright infringement. As already reported, I had not committed any further infringement. So I can't do anything with the offered solution. I would have to hire a lawyer and prove that these videos are mine. That's crazy! I'm not denying that these videos are not mine. I turn in circles.

that's the first message /GT: This account has been terminated because third parties have repeatedly reported copyright infringements with respect to material uploaded by the user.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

That is interesting and explains why I get stuck with youtube. Unfortunately it is in German. But whoever gets into the same situation will take the trouble to translate it into their own language.

https://support.google.com/youtube/thread/1786701?hl=de

In the end everything stays the same!
youtube can't help me because it's not a youtube, but a copyright problem.

My only option is Melbourne, as I suspected.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

On a google help page is showed, how to participate in the chat again. Now I'm back in the chat.
I don't have my channel back yet. I may have to create a new channel if it all takes too long. I'm not sure, but I've read that YT only stores for up to 3 weeks. I will see..
A new channel OK .. but as I wrote earlier, I miss my videos.

Another possibility is, that it is not explained either, after 14 days you can yourself appeal again. The form then works again. Allegedly it is then actually checked by a person what has not happened yet. until now i'm talking to machines. It's very, very helpful :laugh:
Rita

Post by Rita »

Dear Liz, I am so sorry to hear of your distress with your lost videos. What a shame, really.

Anyway, filing an appeal is always an option. An appeal should prolong any time limit.

If you need help in wording an appeal, just send me a PN.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Rita wrote: October 26th, 2020, 2:55 pm Dear Liz, I am so sorry to hear of your distress with your lost videos. What a shame, really.

Anyway, filing an appeal is always an option. An appeal should prolong any time limit.

If you need help in wording an appeal, just send me a PN.
Thanks Rita, :2thumbsup:
but there is a German support. I had only forgotten that because I rarely needed help from youtube. I haven't had a valid warning either, all these years.
I still hope Melbourne will finally help.
The problem will be, they have to paste the video links from the videos, I copied. This is not possible because these are videos, that I made of their live stream. Neither Melbourne nor I have these links. Youtube deleted the videos and there are no more links.I'm afraid that without these links, YouTube cannot make any assignment. (I should also provide the links so they can check.)
It would have been easier if I had actually used a video made by Melbourne.
I think making videos from live stream is a matter that has not yet been juridically described. For example, if I copy a film from television to hard drive, that is allowed. I am not allowed to make any money with it.
With my videos, I gained no money.
Maybe a stupid example, but I can't think of anything better right now.

Fact is: Melbourne can't prove to youtube, that I copied videos of them, as they don't have a original. they only have their live stream and their own videos.
It's not about the live stream, copyright infringement. It's about videos. This is total carp.

That's a lot of text. I hope you understand :bow:
ame

Post by ame »

Liz01 wrote: October 26th, 2020, 3:27 pm ...
Youtube deleted the videos and there are no more links.I'm afraid that without these links, YouTube cannot make any assignment. (I should also provide the links so they can check.)
are you sure that YT actually deleted the videos? :puzzled:

i don't believe so. i think that they only disabled the links to the videos as well as they disabled your account. i'm almost certain that they still have everything on storage but they are out of the public's reach.

go on and appeal to them and keep trying to get your account back. remember that i did get everything back after i was banned. everything was restored back to normal.

Return to “Questions and Help”