Wild Pig Cam 2009 discussion

Webcams of Wild Boar Feeding During Winter Time
Locked
User avatar
garina do mar
Registered user
Posts: 1564
Joined: January 17th, 2009, 4:14 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: Wild Pig Cam 2009 discussion

Post by garina do mar » April 8th, 2009, 11:47 am

Hi Okaskera :hi:
Is Mait feeling better?
It seems that the season is finished :cry:
See you in autumn again :wave:
Be Natural Image

User avatar
Laaly
Registered user
Posts: 836
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 9:48 pm
Location: Estonia, Tallinn

Post by Laaly » April 8th, 2009, 11:54 am

so.. it's really time to say goodbye :cry:
it was really fun and sweet time we had here. and i get to know so many wonderful people :loveshower:
and rikcy said yesterday all the right words and i cant add something else
we will meet somewhere else forum :gathering:
and next year we sure meet here in pigcamforum
thanks for all of you for everything
and ofcourse special thanks for Mait and Okaskera :bow: and others who are involved with that the cam works and the pigs had food
bye :wave:
cam addict

User avatar
okaskera
Registered user
Posts: 176
Joined: December 11th, 2008, 2:12 pm
Location: Estonia, Tartumaa, right near cam
Contact:

Post by okaskera » April 8th, 2009, 11:57 am

garina do mar wrote:Hi Okaskera :hi:
Is Mait feeling better?
It seems that the season is finished :cry:
See you in autumn again :wave:
Yes he is recovering from it, but it takes time. He can walk normaly again but not fast and no lifting any heavy things yet.
Sure he will be ok enough to feed boars again in autumn :D

Oh and cya in autumn, im sure i dont have too much time at summertime to be active in forums, but sure i look other cams sometimes.
And some of you, we will see soon in real 8-)

User avatar
garina do mar
Registered user
Posts: 1564
Joined: January 17th, 2009, 4:14 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Post by garina do mar » April 8th, 2009, 12:10 pm

okaskera wrote: Yes he is recovering from it, but it takes time. He can walk normaly again but not fast and no lifting any heavy things yet.
Sure he will be ok enough to feed boars again in autumn :D

Oh and cya in autumn, im sure i dont have too much time at summertime to be active in forums, but sure i look other cams sometimes.
And some of you, we will see soon in real 8-)
Thanks Okaskera! :bow:

Best wishes for you both and all the people from the feeder site :wave:
Be Natural Image

User avatar
leanne
Registered user
Posts: 1165
Joined: November 26th, 2008, 1:34 am
Location: tallinn, estonia
Contact:

Post by leanne » April 8th, 2009, 12:13 pm

good, that he's a bit better :) wish him strenght and all the best again from here!

heheh yeah, some of us will meet very soon :D

see you!

User avatar
caysa
Registered user
Posts: 2341
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 2:26 pm
Location: Southern Finland

Post by caysa » April 8th, 2009, 12:48 pm

I guess it is time to reveal it :rotf:
I have been discussing with okaskera about going to visit the feeding ground and other nice places around..
SO........
6 of us (that's the maximum number of persons visiting at one time) are going to see pigs FOR REAL in beginning of May!

We are looking forward to an interesting trip!!

edit: To tell you the truth, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE :chick: :gathering: :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
Jo UK
Site Admin
Posts: 16670
Joined: September 20th, 2008, 1:40 am
Location: Winchester, UK

Post by Jo UK » April 8th, 2009, 12:50 pm

garina do mar wrote: Good morning all :wave:

Jo, before closing I think that at least Sunnygirl :whistling: should put some pics from the little piglets on the Super special :loveshower:

The pics that disapeared from there shall be recovered or not? :puzzled:
Sure, sunnygirl can post on Super Special.

The pictures we had there have all been saved and I do hope we shall get them back. Mr. LK is working on the server space problem, so for now, the pictures are archived but safe.

User avatar
Jo UK
Site Admin
Posts: 16670
Joined: September 20th, 2008, 1:40 am
Location: Winchester, UK

Post by Jo UK » April 8th, 2009, 12:51 pm

caysa wrote:I guess it is time to reveal it :rotf:
I have been discussing with okaskera about going to visit the feeding ground and other nice places around..
SO........
6 of us (that's the maximum number of persons visiting at one time) are going to see pigs FOR REAL in beginning of May!

We are looking forward to an interesting trip!!
Caysa, that's great! Please take lots of photographs so we can see what a good time you had.

Thanks for telling us!

User avatar
caysa
Registered user
Posts: 2341
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 2:26 pm
Location: Southern Finland

Post by caysa » April 8th, 2009, 12:53 pm

Jo UK wrote: Caysa, that's great! Please take lots of photographs so we can see what a good time you had.

Thanks for telling us!
Remember that anyone can do this! Just contact okaskera :loveshower:
And yes, pictures will be taken!
Image

User avatar
Laaly
Registered user
Posts: 836
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 9:48 pm
Location: Estonia, Tallinn

Post by Laaly » April 8th, 2009, 12:54 pm

caysa wrote:I guess it is time to reveal it :rotf:
I have been discussing with okaskera about going to visit the feeding ground and other nice places around..
SO........
6 of us (that's the maximum number of persons visiting at one time) are going to see pigs FOR REAL in beginning of May!

We are looking forward to an interesting trip!!

edit: To tell you the truth, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE :chick: :gathering: :
omg.. :shock: i sooo envy you :rolleyes:
cam addict

User avatar
andu
Registered user
Posts: 74
Joined: March 6th, 2009, 11:54 am
Location: Estonia,Viljandi

Post by andu » April 8th, 2009, 2:13 pm

those was my last moments with cam in this spring....
Image
Image
Image
thanks to all for that....

User avatar
sunnygirl
Registered user
Posts: 2436
Joined: December 11th, 2008, 6:15 pm

Post by sunnygirl » April 8th, 2009, 2:17 pm

caysa wrote:I guess it is time to reveal it :rotf:
I have been discussing with okaskera about going to visit the feeding ground and other nice places around..
SO........
6 of us (that's the maximum number of persons visiting at one time) are going to see pigs FOR REAL in beginning of May!

We are looking forward to an interesting trip!!

edit: To tell you the truth, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE :chick: :gathering: :mrgreen:
Hahhaaa Caysa, not me either 8-)
Image

User avatar
robin
Registered user
Posts: 2432
Joined: December 13th, 2008, 7:13 pm
Location: Estonia, Tallinn
Contact:

Post by robin » April 8th, 2009, 2:18 pm

Laaly, look for email :mrgreen:
Birds are wonderful

User avatar
sunnygirl
Registered user
Posts: 2436
Joined: December 11th, 2008, 6:15 pm

Post by sunnygirl » April 8th, 2009, 2:19 pm

andu wrote:those was my last moments with cam in this spring....
Thanks to all for that....

How cute pics of piglets :laugh:
Have a nice summertime :wave:
Image

User avatar
robin
Registered user
Posts: 2432
Joined: December 13th, 2008, 7:13 pm
Location: Estonia, Tallinn
Contact:

Post by robin » April 8th, 2009, 2:19 pm

sunnygirl wrote: Hahhaaa Caysa, not me either 8-)
Mee tooo... :rotf:
Birds are wonderful

User avatar
caysa
Registered user
Posts: 2341
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 2:26 pm
Location: Southern Finland

Post by caysa » April 8th, 2009, 2:19 pm

sunnygirl wrote: Hahhaaa Caysa, not me either 8-)
hehehehehe
Image

User avatar
sunnygirl
Registered user
Posts: 2436
Joined: December 11th, 2008, 6:15 pm

Post by sunnygirl » April 8th, 2009, 2:28 pm

Jo UK wrote: Sure, sunnygirl can post on Super Special.

The pictures we had there have all been saved and I do hope we shall get them back. Mr. LK is working on the server space problem, so for now, the pictures are archived but safe.
Can I post those pics after forun has closed? To that special topic only. Cause I have no time to day to do that. I should organize a new album to which I download that special pics. I have soooo much forum pics in my photopucket whom I shall delete.
Image

User avatar
caysa
Registered user
Posts: 2341
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 2:26 pm
Location: Southern Finland

Post by caysa » April 8th, 2009, 6:50 pm

macdoum !! PM :loveshower:
Image

User avatar
macdoum
Registered user
Posts: 6786
Joined: November 17th, 2008, 12:12 am
Location: Alsace, France

Post by macdoum » April 8th, 2009, 6:57 pm

caysa wrote: hehehehehe
HE, YOU LUCKY PEOPLE : I am GREEN With ENVY :faint:
Have a happy time :2thumbsup: A hug to Mait from me.
Carmel
Carmel a member of SHOW .. I hope you love birds too. Its economical. It saves going to heaven.
Emily Dickinson

User avatar
caysa
Registered user
Posts: 2341
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 2:26 pm
Location: Southern Finland

Post by caysa » April 8th, 2009, 7:07 pm

macdoum wrote: hehehehehe
HE, YOU LUCKY PEOPLE : I am GREEN With ENVY :faint:
Have a happy time :2thumbsup: A hug to Mait from me.
Carmel[/quote]

I will hug him BIG TIME if we get to meet him!

New PM :loveshower:
Image

Locked

Return to “Wild Pig Camera Forum”