Kasmu Maritime Museum Webcam Discussion 2016-2019

Kasmu Meremuseum Webcam Viewing the Shoreline
lianaliesma

Re: Kasmu Maritime Museum Webcam Discussion 2016

Post by lianaliesma »

11.59 Another light hole

12.00 Darkness coming on very fast

12.02 Snowing richly
We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings dominate nature, before they have learned to control themselves. -Albert Schweitzer
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the so-called "lower animals" versus the traits and dispositions of man. The result humiliates me. - Mark Twain
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

12.05 A nature fan is capturing the view
We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings dominate nature, before they have learned to control themselves. -Albert Schweitzer
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the so-called "lower animals" versus the traits and dispositions of man. The result humiliates me. - Mark Twain
Bea

Post by Bea »

16:35
Ship on the horizon
Nature does nothing in vain (Aristoteles)
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

16.50 Evening aproaches Kasmu
Lussi05

Post by Lussi05 »

15. January - Good morning :hi:

08:06 - Someone shovels snow, I guess, outside the camera view..

Have a nice Friday :wave:
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

:hi:
12.04 Lonely swan.
Bea

Post by Bea »

14:29
Drama sky :)
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

15.00 ... with little bit hope
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

January 16, 2016

Good morning :hi:

8.26 Bright morning with beautiful sky
Lussi05

Post by Lussi05 »

09:22 - Beautiful..and one single swan is out on the water..
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

Bea

Post by Bea »

10:58
Clouds are increasing
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

11.18 Lonely swan :rolleyes:

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

11.25 More swans! Sun gives a little shine. Beautiful color opposition of white swans on the black water background...
Bea

Post by Bea »

12:28
Snowfall

13:15
Sun versus snowclouds
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

14.15 Blue shades

3 swans

and 2 happy dogs
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

16.57 Darkness arrives
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

January 17, 2016
:hi:

9.09 Mist and snowfall

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

Lussi05

Post by Lussi05 »

10:36 - Cygnets on the water, it has started to snow again..
10:42 - The snow was perhaps only a shower/snow flurry (?), now it seems to have stopped. A crow flew past..

Return to “Kasmu Seashore Webcam Forum”