Please Report Forum Errors Here

Connection Problems
Polly

Re: Please Report Forum Errors Here

Post by Polly »

Liz01 wrote: January 14th, 2021, 9:56 am
I have deleted the LK cookies and it worked for me. I don't know if it works for others.

It don't work for Sonchik and probably not for others either!

I use google chrome

Good morning together!

I followed your suggestions yesterday and tried again and again. Board cookie deleted, cleaned the tablet and tried 3 different browsers - nothing. I had to stay out. 8-)
Today seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks!
"Throw your heart across the river and swim after it."
Indian proverb
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Polly wrote: January 15th, 2021, 7:17 am ......I followed your suggestions yesterday and tried again and again. Board cookie deleted, cleaned the tablet and tried 3 different browsers - nothing. I had to stay out. 8-)
Polly :hi:
laranjeiras found another way to login :D

https://www.looduskalender.ee/forum/vie ... 31#p773831
Polly

Post by Polly »

Liz, good morning! :2thumbsup:
I also read that and immediately searched in old mails. But I always delete these notifications immediately.
Sometimes a mania for order is not good. :laugh:
But it is very interesting to see how creative many are when there is need. :rotf: :thumbs:
Indian proverb
ame

Post by ame »

we don't know (or at least i don't know) why the forum was hard to reach yesterday.

deleting cookies helped for me. i worked with two computers with two different browsers on each of them (Firefox and Chrome). i needed to delete the cookies on both before i could log in. someone wrote yesterday that deleting Looduskalender cookies was enough. i deleted all. cleaning day. 8-)
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

The situation repeats itself. Last time, someone complained that they had to enter their password every time they logged in. At night, IT tried to fix it, as a result of the fixes, I could not log in to the forum at all. This time, too, someone complained about the constant authorization requirement. They tried to fix it and I couldn't log in to the forum again. I'm already afraid that someone will complain again. :mrgreen:
I have 4 chrome and Edge based browsers on my computer. I couldn't log in with Edge, it was written that the page was constantly reloading.

I deleted cookies, I tried to go to the link from the mail. It didn't help me.

Then I was able to log in to a chrome-based browser. A little later, I was able to log in to all browsers. Other forum participants were also able to enter at the same time. The problem was fixed.

But I can't open the forum on my phone for about a month due to a dangerous connection.
Polly

Post by Polly »

I'm already afraid that someone will complain again. 
Okay, everyone now has a duty not to complain. It runs. :rotf:

I just had two unsuccessful attempts again. But it seems like a random generator. :puzzled: The third attempt worked.

As if the forum has dementia. It does not remember its registered members.
But I do not want to reprimand. I could not do this job.
Indian proverb
Ferenz

Post by Ferenz »

I am late but I couldt not write here earlier because my login attemps since 14 Januar failed completely till yesterday evening ~ 18:30 CEST with the Admin's & Webmaster's help who created a new account for me!

All advice of forum members in this topic didn't lead to a successful reactivation of my former 'Ferenz' account:

PS: Just to remind you dear friends to my current new account with Ferenz. My old account (now named with my alias Malewitsch) has been corupted by unknown reasons and is deactivated, but still exist in the forum! In avoiding to delete all my posts the Admin JoUK and the Webmaster found the decision to start a new account for me yesterday saving and accepting my common user name > I am not a Newbie but the one & only Ferenz, Berlin-Charlottenburg/Westend I ever was 8-)

Great hugs and many thanks to the hard working helping hands of Jo & webmaster!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Polly

Post by Polly »

How great! the password recognition was working again for the first time. (For me 8-) )

Excellent! Thank you! :loveshower:
Indian proverb
Ajeta

Post by Ajeta »

Hello
I hope this is the right place to address my question. Otherwise please point me to the right thread.

I was trying to send a PN this morning. On the PN itself, it says sent + time. But the PN is not in the "Sent" file but seems to sit in the "Outbox". Did I do anything wrong? What must I do or how can I be sure it reached its recipient? Could it be a problem with the software of my computer? (It's a bit old.) Everything else though, like submitting posts for example, seems to work.
I'd be glad if someone could let me know how to solve this problem.
(I posted this in the old thread Technical Questions but perhaps it belongs here?)
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Ajeta wrote: March 30th, 2021, 1:27 pm ....I was trying to send a PN this morning. On the PN itself, it says sent + time. But the PN is not in the "Sent" file but seems to sit in the "Outbox".
Ajeta, the Pm is in the outbox until the recipient opens it :laugh:
Ajeta

Post by Ajeta »

Liz01 wrote: March 30th, 2021, 2:57 pm Ajeta, the Pm is in the outbox until the recipient opens it :laugh:
Thank you so much, Liz! It is embarrassing how little I know. I hardly ever use PN, so I haven't a clue. I was afraid it was a software problem with my oldtimer here, so I am very pleased to know it isn't. Thanks again!

Return to “Are the Webcams, Looduskalender or the Forum offline?”