Unfortunately not any more under water.

IceAge

Post by IceAge »

:hi:

08:56

Scolopacidae - I think a Gallinago gallinago

09:05
I saw more of them.
*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
visit

Post by visit »

oh, fine, IceAge :-)
with some visits i'll let it run in the background, too ;-)
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

12:35
Gerridae

12:45
*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
visit

Post by visit »

The same in movement ;-)

https://streamable.com/o00p4
Cax

Post by Cax »

This morning I heard the cuckoo first time in this year - here, at the fish camera, lol :innocent:
Majahaldjate Heaolu Edendamise Selts ja Võlukunsti Ministeerium On Jobud Grupp feat. Thorin teatavad: I am your favourite dwarf. Don't deny it, don't try to resist, resistance is futile :)
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

11:16

visit

Post by visit »

good photo-shooting :-)

What do you think: will the camera stay like now, only above the water (and still stuttering) ?
When i had to be up in the night i enjoyed the view under water - expecially my hunting for the "vertical snake" :shock:
Cax

Post by Cax »

They could of put it back to underwater - downward to the waterlevel - would be a nice view to the underwater world. It doesn't have to be necessarily sharks and tropical fish and corals, the northern waters are interesting, too :rolleyes:
Majahaldjate Heaolu Edendamise Selts ja Võlukunsti Ministeerium On Jobud Grupp feat. Thorin teatavad: I am your favourite dwarf. Don't deny it, don't try to resist, resistance is futile :)
visit

Post by visit »

Absolutely agree :-)

Above the water it is a nice view but not really much happening ;)
Under water all the tadpoles will develop and every second another visit is crossing the screen :innocent:
Meike

Post by Meike »

Cax wrote: May 7th, 2019, 5:15 am This morning I heard the cuckoo first time in this year - here, at the fish camera, lol :innocent:
Hope you had some money in your pocket - than you will always have enough money, my grandpa promised :nod:

I would be happy to see more of this faszinating and calming underwaterworld. But well, when it gets dry there - let's wait for the rabbits :hi:
Cax

Post by Cax »

Good wish, Meike, lol! I didn't know that. I'll keep it in mind - next time :hi:
visit

Post by visit »

Just a little motion for this forum, too ;)

Gallinagos in the early morning...

https://streamable.com/1h1h0

https://streamable.com/vhd5v

https://streamable.com/qvk49

but cam is still stuttering.
brusnika

Post by brusnika »

Meike wrote: May 1st, 2019, 3:38 pm The beauty of the night: Please forgive me that I put a cheesy music in this video - but I just learned how to cut videos and need to practise a little bit :whistling:

It`s beautiful!!! :loveshower:
visit

Post by visit »

Hello Meike and brusnika,
It`s beautiful!
*subscribe ;-)
I didn't saw it before. Don't know why, but firefox sometimes don't show the video so i can't click.

The "worm" in the end of the video, what would you say, is it ?

Meike, which software do you use for cutting ?
I'm just looking for one for free for me. Probably won't do very much with it, but cutting, merging should be possible.

Hope we will soon have a view under water again :-)
Cax

Post by Cax »

That tiny white worm on the leaf in the middle of the video and in the middle of the screen was probably definitely a hydra, but the big fatty flat black worm on the screen in the end was most definitely adult Hirudinea
aita

Post by aita »

:hi:
This camera only works for a few seconds between pauses now. :banghead: :blush:

OT:
it is just as bad as a lynx camera last year with Elisa.
(I was their customer for a while. It's just incredible how unstable and slow their internet connection is. and they were only interested in collecting money ...
visit

Post by visit »

Hello aita and Cax :wave: ,
That tiny white worm on the leaf in the middle of the video and in the middle of the screen was probably definitely a hydra
Yes - i'm only unsecure because i could't recognize tentacles. I think we should have been able to see them, shouldn't we ?
I would have expected a Hydra usually making more changing: being contracted (e.g. danger) or stretched, seeing sometime one tentacle or parts of tentacle at least, and not only moving around with the same length (like a worm). But it was a short time watching, too.
the big fatty flat black worm on the screen in the end was most definitely adult Hirudinea
Yes, i think so, too - and i think, i saw another one just at the beginning of the video on the left part, on the ground, too.
This camera only works for a few seconds between pauses now.
And in the meantime it is only loading and showing grey or black :bash:

Too bad :(
Cax

Post by Cax »

I was also thinking about the tentacles, then again, I thaught, maybe they are so tiny and transparent, that we aren't able to notice them. :dunno:
asondheim

Post by asondheim »

Please please restore the pond camera, or move it; it's absolutely unique and means so much to so many people I know. We've all seen the larger animals, but following the cycles of the smaller has been an incredible gift - there's nothing else like it. Please consider this...
Best, Alan

Return to “Fish Camera Forum”