Latvian WtE nest webcamera Juras-erglis Durbe 2019

White-tailed eagles in Latvia

Moderator: Moderators

Liz01

Re: Latvian WtE nest webcamera Juras-erglis Durbe 2019

Post by Liz01 »

:innocent:

When I was unable to stream with Potplayer either VLC, I bought a screen that works with the Screen Split software.
I now have four fields on the screen to work. I can watch, record and write in the forum at the same time. My recording software allows to disable mouse click noise.

piture from my screen .. Click to enlarge

To Sonchik. There is a add on :YouTube Auto HD + FPS
Automatically set the videos' quality on YouTube according to their FPS! This keeps the quality stable. There is a similar add on for firefox.

Image Image
Abigyl

Post by Abigyl »

Good Morning !

Foggy and snowy :slap:
ame

Post by ame »

Liz01 wrote: January 12th, 2019, 12:42 pm 12:39 strange voice. Sounds like a fox

Foxes can make up to more then 40 calls and sounds; contact calls, and interaction calls. Foxes are normally quiet animals, and their calls are mostly heard during the mating season when foxes are calling out to each other and fighting over territory. Fox cubs (means fox puppies zoolog.) are very quiet, and only make sounds when they are playing, fighting, or nursing. Most of the time, fox calls are mistaken for the call of another animal
yes, this was a fox barking. :laugh:
this is a rather normal fox voice.
last year (or before that) i looked up videos with all kinds of fox voices. now i'm too lazy to find them again...
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

8:49 A bird is calling loud.
ame

Post by ame »

Liz01 wrote: January 13th, 2019, 8:51 am 8:49 A bird is calling loud.
i think it was a nuthatch. he was talking loud under the nest (near the microphone :whistling: )
https://youtu.be/ijy7F25sNHM

at last i managed to sing in the Potplayer forum and was able to make the question of the stream recording. it seemed that no-one else had written about it earlier.
https://potplayer.daum.net/forum/index. ... f71efea594
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

Good morning all!
ame wrote: January 13th, 2019, 8:05 am can't you change the resolution on the Youtube window? :puzzled:
there is a small wheel on the lower edge of the window on the right. click that and you will get to choose. or does your internet connection allow better resolution? that would be difficult to fix... impossible maybe?
I can expose bigger quality, only the image will twitch, stammer, twist a white wheel and to jump for several seconds. Such record will be pleasant to nobody. Image
It began when YouTube passed on html-5. Now viewing of YouTube strongly loads the system of the computer and he does not cope with loading. It is necessary to reduce quality.
Liz01 :hi: I too several times check updates of a PotPlayer and a possibility of loading of the address.
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

Liz01 wrote: January 13th, 2019, 8:25 am When I was unable to stream with Potplayer either VLC, I bought a screen that works with the Screen Split software.
I now have four fields on the screen to work. I can watch, record and write in the forum at the same time. My recording software allows to disable mouse click noise.

piture from my screen .. Click to enlarge
When I observed how you manage to watch several nests at the same time, to notice details and to record video, I represented you the security guard before a set of monitors. You in all look, everywhere write down everything. :rotf:
I almost guessed. :laugh:
The quality of video does not decrease from the fact that record goes from a quarter of the monitor? It turns out 4 times less than pixels.
To Sonchik. There is a add on :YouTube Auto HD + FPS
Automatically set the videos' quality on YouTube according to their FPS! This keeps the quality stable. There is a similar add on for firefox.
Interestingly as it is possible to keep quality?
When I looked for the solution of my problem, often came across councils with additions to browsers. But often wrote in responses that does not help. Therefore itself did not try. I will try this addition, thanks!
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Sonchik wrote: January 13th, 2019, 11:00 am
Interestingly as it is possible to keep quality?
When I looked for the solution of my problem, often came across councils with additions to browsers. But often wrote in responses that does not help. Therefore itself did not try. I will try this addition, thanks!
It helps. :nod: I had the problem at my work. The video resolution constantly changed. That was very annoying.
I use the add on a few years! With this add on it stays stable!
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

ame wrote: January 13th, 2019, 10:54 am at last i managed to sing in the Potplayer forum and was able to make the question of the stream recording. it seemed that no-one else had written about it earlier.
https://potplayer.daum.net/forum/index. ... f71efea594
Thanks for a kick! Long ago wanted to be registered and find out some questions there.
I was just registered and asked a question. There even the Russian-speaking branch is. :laugh:
ame

Post by ame »

the nest looked suddenly so fresh with a new green twig. ... but no, only the snow has melted away and an old twig has come visible. :D
Sonchik wrote: January 13th, 2019, 11:00 am When I observed how you manage to watch several nests at the same time, to notice details and to record video, I represented you the security guard before a set of monitors. You in all look, everywhere write down everything. :rotf:
I almost guessed. :laugh: ...
Liz is like this in her studio:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5vs-s1XMAAgnYE.jpg :mrgreen:
Sonchik wrote: January 13th, 2019, 11:00 am ... Interestingly as it is possible to keep quality?
i think that the size of the window does not effect the resolution if one is recording stream directly with Potplayer. the recording is happening independently. the youtube window is only for watching the stream.
... or is it? :dunno:
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

PotPlayer opens the address! It is possible to record video automatically again! :loveshower:
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

ame wrote: January 13th, 2019, 12:54 pm Liz is like this in her studio:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5vs-s1XMAAgnYE.jpg :mrgreen:
Yes, yes, yes! :nod:
i think that the size of the window does not effect the resolution if one is recording stream directly with Potplayer. the recording is happening independently. the youtube window is only for watching the stream.
No. We spoke about record from the monitor screen. If to write down a part of the screen, then and pixels there will be a part.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Sonchik wrote: January 13th, 2019, 1:39 pm PotPlayer opens the address! It is possible to record video automatically again! :loveshower:
for me it doesn't work. there was no update :puzzled:
I can open the stream, but it did not work. The same as yesterday.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

ame wrote: January 13th, 2019, 12:54 pm
These 4 windows always have the same resolution. It is a screen. You can see it on my videos. When 4k is streamed, I can record in 4K.
By that I mean screen capture. It will never be as good as streaming through Potplayer or VLC :puzzled:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Sonchik wrote: January 13th, 2019, 1:55 pm Yes, yes, yes! :nod:

No. We spoke about record from the monitor screen. If to write down a part of the screen, then and pixels there will be a part.
That's technically impossible! If you have 4K, it affects the whole screen.The screen is only divided into 4 working areas! There is no quality loss.

It's like when you work picture by picture on TV. The resolution always stays the same. You can not give a monitor two resolutions at the same time.

BTW: Screen Split- This option was previously available with Windows automatically. It was meant for laptops.
In the meantime you have to pay for it. And not every screen allows installation.
ame

Post by ame »

Sonchik wrote: January 13th, 2019, 1:39 pm PotPlayer opens the address! It is possible to record video automatically again! :loveshower:
my P-player doesn't open the stream either, not on the other pc at all and on the other only for 5 s. :banghead:
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

I understood. Do you have a version of x64, probably?
I tried to solve other problems and acted by this council. I had a version of x64. I established the version x32 and in it the stream opens.
Now tried the old version of a player (x64). In it opens on 5 sec. as yesterday.
They are right - the version x32 stabler and is updated quicker.
ame

Post by ame »

i downloaded the 32-bit version and installed it. it doesn't work either. :faint:
at least Sonchik is now able to make good video.
what can be different in our systems?? :puzzled:

there's a dog barking in the forest.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Sonchik wrote: January 13th, 2019, 3:25 pm I understood. Do you have a version of x64, probably?
I tried to solve other problems and acted by this council. I had a version of x64. I established the version x32 and in it the stream opens.
Now tried the old version of a player (x64). In it opens on 5 sec. as yesterday.
They are right - the version x32 stabler and is updated quicker.
Yes, x64
thanks a lot :loveshower: that can be, i will try it. You are the best :2thumbsup:

It did not work! :cry:
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

ame wrote: January 13th, 2019, 3:37 pm i downloaded the 32-bit version and installed it. it doesn't work either. :faint:
at least Sonchik is now able to make good video.
what can be different in our systems?? :puzzled:
Did you download it where I am or somewhere else?

Return to “White-tailed Eagles”