Black Stork Webcam Discussion ~ Tiit & Tiina ~ 2013

Cameras Watching over Black Storks nest
NancyM
Site Admin

Re: Black Stork Webcam Discussion ~ Tiit & Tiina ~ 2013

Post by NancyM »

:hi: Macko, I always enjoy your videos and pictures - that last one of Tiit in April is stunning!
dianeroone

Post by dianeroone »

I have greatly enjoyed watching the black storks and following all the wonderful posts in this forum. Thanks to all, and wishing a successful migration and return in the spring to our wonderful four black storks. Thank you for the insight into your beautiful lives.

Diane
-Thumper-

Post by -Thumper- »

I will miss the lovely stork family! Hope to see them next year after a safe migration. Maybe Liina and Miiko will have babies of their own! :loveshower:
oehoeowl

Post by oehoeowl »

Every year it surprised me, as soon as the young birds can fly
it seems like they want to leave as soon as possible. Probably it's in the genes. I hope Liina and Miiko have a safe migration in this dangerous world, and that they find a lovely place what they call home. :wave:
PINKELUZA

Post by PINKELUZA »

Hello to all,
This season of our expensive storks really enchanted me,
I was not able to be present all the time, and I thank for all the images and the videos which made me fill the gaps.
Here is the compilation of what I was able to get of the fascinating life of Tiit, Tiina, Liina and Miiko.
I their souhaîte a safe journey towards their part of the country of hivernag and what Tiina and Tiit returns to us for a new season full of delights.

Where there is a will, there is a way
NancyM
Site Admin

Post by NancyM »

Excellent video, Pinkeluza! You included the best moments... :2thumbsup:

thank you!
Lussi05

Post by Lussi05 »

Macko50, your 18.04.13 picture of Tiina and Tiit is really wonderful,
Pinkeluza, also a beautiful summary of Tiina & Tiit´s successful family life 2013.

Thank you to ALL involved, that has made it possible to watch this cam, we are so lucky and greatful for the work you do.
And to ALL, thank you for all the beautiful pictures, videos and comments, it has been a great season together with you and the blackstork family.

Liina and Miiko, I wish you a good and safe journey to the south, and a long and successful life <3 <3
Tiina and Tiit, I wish you a good and safe journey to the south, you did a great job with your storklets. I hope we can visit you again next spring <3 <3

Liina & Miiko...
PINKELUZA

Post by PINKELUZA »

A motor noise on the stork place.
Where there is a will, there is a way
oehoeowl

Post by oehoeowl »

I was hoping Tiina and Tiit to see in the nest before they left for the south. A little cleaning as previous years. Maybe today, otherwise I think they are already gone.
oehoeowl

Post by oehoeowl »

I want to thank everyone here in the forum for the comments, the videos, photos, and do not forget the people behind the scenes that allow us to follow everything. It was a wonderful year. Tiina and Tiit have two sweet little storks brought up, their job is done this year. Let us hope that they have a safe flight to the south. We all hope that we can look at these special birds next year.
:wave: :wave:
jannie

Post by jannie »

All the best for the old and little storks, i hope till the next year be carefull when you flight to a warm land.
For all of you the people here for the comments and video,s and foto,s, thank you, it was a nice time here, i hope till 2014,Tiitt and Tiina and new eggs and new reakties and comment here .
Be carefull and whith love
Jannie
asteria

Post by asteria »

oehoeowl wrote:I was hoping Tiina and Tiit to see in the nest before they left for the south. A little cleaning as previous years. Maybe today, otherwise I think they are already gone.
Tiit already cleaned the nest twice before leaving, so all the work is done and the family can leave.
jani

Post by jani »

my best wishes to tiit,tiina,liina and miiko ,have a safe journey and a beautiful time until you will come back.
and a great thanks for the people behind, who make able to watch the growing up of theese beautiful, elegant birds. Thank you very much!
good bye to all in the forum ,have a good time, we will meet next spring :wave:
Manu

Post by Manu »

I wish Tiit, Tiina, Miiko and Liina all the best on their journey. It was a pleasure to follow the growing up of these cute storklets and Tiit and Tiina were great parents.
A thank you to all members who commented and recorded the life of "our" stork-family. A huge thank you also to all the people who are involved to this project and doing all this work behind the scenes.
Carisa

Post by Carisa »

I want to say thank you all for nice viedos and pics :hi:

..wish you all a wonderful time and good life ... also the lovely black stork family :wave:
Black swan

Post by Black swan »

I was delighted in watching this nest for the first time for me.
Many thanks to all who made ​​it possible.
Also, people who have efforts outdoor so.
Thanks to the users, their photos and videos.
I could learn a lot!

It was a very harmonious nest. So cute all :loveshower:
The whole family is in my heart and I think of them as it goes on and we see them again next year.
I hope so much that they are doing well.
(Ich drück die Daumen) :nod:
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

Goodbye stork family. Have a great time and come back next year healthy :loveshower: .

Thank you all for Pictures and Informations.
*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
asteria

Post by asteria »

Good trip for Tiit, Tiina, Liina and Miiko!
Let the stork nest be for storks only and the WTE, raven etc. will find some other place for visits.
Hemppa

Post by Hemppa »

I also want to thank everyone here. :nod: I have greatly enjoyed the great pictures, videos and the knowledge I have been able to see and learn here. This is a very warm spirited forum. I have had many happy moments, many good laughs and also some very heart moving moments while following the discussion about our beautiful stork family. Tiit, Tiina and especially Liina and Miiko... :loveshower: ... like I said in my very first post in this forum, I never thought one could literally fall in love with such marvellous wild creatures like you are!! Happy, happy life to you!! Fly safely to your paradise and then when spring arrives here.. please... let us see you again! :wave: :headroll:
Never give up!!!
Tina-2

Post by Tina-2 »

Some of my favorite images of our little ones.
Together instead of against each other

I wish you and your parents have a very, very safe flight and a happy time in the distance.
I will not forget you and I look forward to seeing you again.

Return to “Black Stork Camera Forum”