Black Stork Webcam Discussion ~ Tiit & Tiina ~ 2014

Cameras Watching over Black Storks nest
Mixi

Re: Black Stork Webcam Discussion ~ Tiit & Tiina ~ 2014

Post by Mixi »

@ baska: Thanks for the information :thumbs:
"The most beautiful moments in life are that which you have to smile, when you think back on it."
Mutikluti

Post by Mutikluti »

Good morning! :wave:

It's very sad morning, all dreams are over... Dear Tiina, I will miss you. Maybe next year will be more beautiful for you and us. Take care of yourself!
Proud to be a member of SHoW
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

Good morning :hi: .

No storks.

*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
Summi

Post by Summi »

Good morning to everybody :hi:

Thank you Tiina for giving us a chance to enjoy your beauty and grace for a month and thanks to everybody who have made it possible. Tiina take good care of herself and I think we all wouldn't mind your coming to the nest some times during summer. :wave:

Greetings from Summi
Lena101

Post by Lena101 »

Do you think she has left for good?
"Man sieht nur mit dem Herzen gut , das Wesentliche ist für die Augen unsichtbar.
"You can only see well with your heart, the essential things are invisible for your eyes. ( Antoine de St. Exupérie - der kleine Prinz)
kestrel

Post by kestrel »

I have been waiting since last August for the new nest season, and now what? Empty nest? It's over? Just like that??? :cry:
Michi wrote:I really hope our Tiina isn’t that sad as we are.
Michi, I hope you're right...
Summi

Post by Summi »

loveofnature-ohio-us wrote:Possibly, I wonder, since there are no eggs to brood and mating season is about over, maybe the desire to stay at the nest site is waning. Mating season usually follows with care of eggs and raising chicks.
Lena101, it seems that Loveofnature-ohio-us has exactly described the circumstances though it might be difficult for us to accept this. Let us still hope to see Tiina
asteria

Post by asteria »

I think all the eggs this year were wrong, like four years ago. :sad: Let us hope that the next year will repeat happy 2011.
Agatheb2k

Post by Agatheb2k »

:hi:

13:25

the nest is still empty... is the season finish? :puzzled:

:wave:
asteria

Post by asteria »

The better word would be "failed", not finished.
Agatheb2k

Post by Agatheb2k »

:gathering: You are in the right, we'll see probably Tiina on her branch before the migration of August.

Curiously, we never saw the male on Tiit's branch :puzzled:

:wave:
Ausra153

Post by Ausra153 »

Hello everyone,
I am Ausra from Lithuania. Many of Lithuanian storks lovers, who never were talking in this forum, are observing this wonderful nest of Black Storks and worrying about those beautiful birds. It is not successful season this year, not only for this nest. We are observing many White Storks nests, and I know, that storks did not return to some nests at all, or only one bird did return and later left the nest. Until now we have no our White Storks in Lithuanian Naisiai nest. It's sad, but such is Nature. It's a pitty, that season wasn't good for our beloved Tina and Tiit, but we had a lot of wonderful moments observing beautiful Tina, and later both storks. Me and Lithuanian watchers, also few my friends from other countries would like to thank very much to team of this camera and of this site for their good work, for all wonderful moments, that we had here and I do hope, that we will have in future. THANK YOU. And I want to thank for everyone, who is talking in this forum, because here we are looking for information and knowledge about Black Storks.
Münchhausen

Post by Münchhausen »

I agree with Ausra totally. Extreme nice pictures by the webcam and the sound is terrific. Keep up the work and many thanks to the team behind the cam!!!! :loveshower:
asteria

Post by asteria »

This is Neli's branch and Tiit used it mainly when Tiina was incubating the eggs.
Lena101

Post by Lena101 »

Thanks to all in whatever way they cared.
"Man sieht nur mit dem Herzen gut , das Wesentliche ist für die Augen unsichtbar.
"You can only see well with your heart, the essential things are invisible for your eyes. ( Antoine de St. Exupérie - der kleine Prinz)
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

Thank you for the information about the storks, Ausra :wave: .
*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
Hélène

Post by Hélène »

Thank you Ausra...
loveofnature-ohio-us

Post by loveofnature-ohio-us »

As Ausra said about a lot of storks didn't arrive at all or just one stork arrived at the nest, maybe that will give us hope that next year will be a better year, for whatever reason, and Tiina will come and ALSO Tiit will come. The other guy, :rant: , please don't come back.
Mixi

Post by Mixi »

16:13

beautiful weather
no Tiina :sad:

Thank you Ausra...
"The most beautiful moments in life are that which you have to smile, when you think back on it."
Mixi

Post by Mixi »

Black storks react in the breeding place very sensitively to disturbances and changes

Return to “Black Stork Camera Forum”