Estonian White Storks 2014

IceAge

Re: Estonian White Storks 2014

Post by IceAge »

The nest looks like a swimming pool

*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

:hi: :thumbs:
We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings dominate nature, before they have learned to control themselves. -Albert Schweitzer
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the so-called "lower animals" versus the traits and dispositions of man. The result humiliates me. - Mark Twain
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

The storks are on their way south, I hope they have a smooth journey and a good time wherever they spend their winter. The nest is empty, grass has started to grow and the leaves on the trees have already started to turn their colour. Time to say good-bye and thank you to everyone involved in the idea to put the tawny owl camera to new use during summer and here in forum sharing observations! A very nice idea and it was nice to watch the storklets! We are happy that the technical side played along and obviously still does. Maybe we may hope for more storks next year?

“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
Bea

Post by Bea »

October 9

17:05
Autumn arrived at the nest
Nature does nothing in vain (Aristoteles)
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

October 12.

*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein

Return to “Estonian White Storks”