Gentoo Penguins in Antarctica

Discussion of any other birds and animals, anywhere.
Malewitsch

Re: Gentoo Penguins in Antarctica

Post by Malewitsch »

Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Waldtaube

Post by Waldtaube »

March 25

Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

March 4, 2015

We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings dominate nature, before they have learned to control themselves. -Albert Schweitzer
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the so-called "lower animals" versus the traits and dispositions of man. The result humiliates me. - Mark Twain
Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

April 11, 2015

12.40 :innocent:
We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings dominate nature, before they have learned to control themselves. -Albert Schweitzer
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the so-called "lower animals" versus the traits and dispositions of man. The result humiliates me. - Mark Twain
Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

April 20, 2015

17.10 :loveshower:

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

April 25, 2015

19.40 Good to see little ones grown-up :loveshower:

Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

May 14, 2015

:hi:

14.40 Little dispute

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

16.10 All in peace again... :hi:
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

May 15, 2015

12.40 Three pinguins runing diferent directions! :puzzled:
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

May 16, 2015

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

May 19, 2015

Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Return to “Other Birds and Animals”