Gentoo Penguins in Antarctica

Discussion of any other birds and animals, anywhere.
lianaliesma

Re: Gentoo Penguins in Antarctica

Post by lianaliesma »

17.10 Interesting feather... or stick... :slap:
We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings dominate nature, before they have learned to control themselves. -Albert Schweitzer
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the so-called "lower animals" versus the traits and dispositions of man. The result humiliates me. - Mark Twain
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

December 24, 2015

16.30 Here is Christmas pinguin chick! :loveshower:
We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings dominate nature, before they have learned to control themselves. -Albert Schweitzer
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the so-called "lower animals" versus the traits and dispositions of man. The result humiliates me. - Mark Twain
Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Image :bounce:
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas in Pinguinland!
Image Image
Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Gallery twins

Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Ferenz wrote:Gallery twins

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

December 29, 2015

14.40 Little pinguin chicks! :loveshower:

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

16.40 Wow! What a beautiful chick looks out under mom! :loveshower:

17.00 ... and another one... :loveshower:

They are awsome! Image
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

18.00 Sleeping on the rocks

18.40 :rolleyes:
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

19.40 :rolleyes:
Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Amazing zoom snaps, lianaliesma :thumbs:

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

Ferenz wrote:Amazing zoom snaps, lianaliesma :thumbs:
Ferenz, TY! :hi: They are so wonderful, aren't they!
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

Bea

Post by Bea »

This twins look too cute Image
Nature does nothing in vain (Aristoteles)
Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Lovely ones, indeed..

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

12.10 Image
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

January 1, 2 0 1 6 Image Happy New Year!

11.10 Feeding :rolleyes:
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

Malewitsch

Post by Malewitsch »

Happy New Years 2016 fireworks at Berlin Brandenburg gate > quadriga :thumbs:

http://www.martingrund.de/bildgalerie_p ... 1u0jg7t3o6

Return to “Other Birds and Animals”