10:25
a small fish for the family.

Sappheira

Post by Sappheira »

feeding and eating

chicktrick

Post by chicktrick »

Irma has baby poop on her just like any Mum with babies :laugh:
Choco got plenty to eat and the wide space between the siblings meant no bonking.
Sappheira

Post by Sappheira »

10:45
3 chicks are full and sleepy :D

Sappheira

Post by Sappheira »

Chocolate look at the elder, but he was not interested in talking and turned away. :D

pretty :loveshower:

Summi

Post by Summi »

Sappheira wrote: June 16th, 2018, 10:46 am 10:45
3 chicks are full and sleepy :D
This poop shot we are talking about must have been a really powerful one. The white stripe stretches on Irma's right side too. Good sign that there is enough fish! :thumbs:
mogga

Post by mogga »

OFF TOPIC

I would like to point to the fund raising for Kotkaklubi that was started at the end of April.
The webcams, the transmitters, the research etc. – and at last also the possibility for us to watch Irma + Ivo – all this doesn't work without money.

Maybe some of you or the people reading this can give a little contribution. Each little amount is helpful.
They have 1220 € by now. The aim is 2500 € – and there are still 75 days to go. That should be doable. 8-)

It is easy and secure. All you need is a credit card like VISA or MasterCard. If you don't own a credit card (like me) you can ask a friend to execute it for you.

Here is how it works, Jo UK and others have prepared it very well:
https://www.looduskalender.ee/forum/vie ... 99#p579699
Owlie

Post by Owlie »

chicktrick wrote: June 16th, 2018, 10:41 am Irma has baby poop on her just like any Mum with babies :laugh:
Summi wrote: June 16th, 2018, 12:35 pm This poop shot we are talking about must have been a really powerful one. The white stripe stretches on Irma's right side too. Good sign that there is enough fish! :thumbs:
Osprets' poop shots come with a good pressure and fly mainly far over the nest rim - in comparison with for instance black storks and storklets: they just drop down their post where they stand, mostly on the nest rim :rotf:

We have witnessed in some nests that osprets or eaglets have pooped directly to the the cam lens and prohibited our view to the nest for weeks - and we have had to wait for ringers to clean the view for us :laugh:
Owlie

Post by Owlie »

17:30 cam time
Delivery, a nice whole fish, Irma is hungry, the osprets wake after a moment to attend the feeding - I love to see the Smallie so alert at feedings! :thumbs: S/he is a surviver indeed :D
cony

Post by cony »

Smallie got a lot of the fish! :-)
Owlie

Post by Owlie »

18:55 cam time
A delivery of a little living fish, osprets are sleeping, Irma took over the fish and started to eat herself, the Oldie comes forward ... Also the Smallie joins the queue - even if both of them have already full crops :shock: The nutrition conditions at this nest are super fine so far :thumbs: I would though like to see Irma eating herself a little more ...

19:28
Another delivery. It looks like the osprets would be in food coma and finally Irma could eat herself :thumbs: Nope! Smallie is willing to eat still more :D Also the siblings join, the Middlie gets a lot - s/he was a little behind at the previous feeding, so it is fair!
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

19:25 PM

Irma watches over her children
Ivo just brought a big fish
feeding time
Sappheira

Post by Sappheira »

mogga wrote: June 16th, 2018, 4:03 pm OFF TOPIC
I would like to point to the fund raising for Kotkaklubi that was started at the end of April.
mogga, it's good that you posted this message here, I was not aware of the fact that fundraising is in progress. With contentment, I supported the project. :wave: :gathering:
seira

Post by seira »

Owlie wrote: June 16th, 2018, 5:33 pm 17:30 cam time
Delivery, a nice whole fish, Irma is hungry, the osprets wake after a moment to attend the feeding
17:31 fish ~
17:42 chick #1 in the middle
seira

Post by seira »

Owlie wrote: June 16th, 2018, 6:57 pm 18:55 cam time
A delivery of a little living fish, osprets are sleeping, Irma took over the fish and started to eat herself, the Oldie comes forward ... Also the Smallie joins the queue - even if both of them have already full crops :shock: The nutrition conditions at this nest are super fine so far :thumbs: I would though like to see Irma eating herself a little more ...
18:55 fish
19:03
seira

Post by seira »

Jenny wrote: June 16th, 2018, 7:34 pm Ivo just brought a big fish
http://up.picr.de/32987770ff.jpg
19:35 feeding :D

seira

Post by seira »

pictures from earlier

11:39 chicks growing fast
chick #2 -> chick #3 -> chick #1
14:43 :D

I like chick #3's nickname " Chocolate " :laugh:
chicktrick

Post by chicktrick »

I think they are bigger than this morning :thumbs:
Ivo is a great provider.
Cessie

Post by Cessie »

17 June
:wave: Good Morning
7:03
Irma is feeding the chicks! The baby is in front and getting many bites of fish!
:mrgreen:

Happy Father’s Day to Ivo!
And all other Fathers who celebrate today!

mogga, thanks for posting the link to donate! I tried to donate and my credit card is acting up :rant: !! I’ve called my bank and they say that everything is fixed and my card will work, but they aren’t telling me the truth because it still won’t verify! I will try one more time tonight and for sure next week I will get it straightened out at my local bank! :thumbs:
Sappheira

Post by Sappheira »

09:09
Irma call Ivo

09:12

Junior attacks Middle

Return to “Osprey Webcam Forum”