Estonian white-tailed sea eagle nest camera 2018

Webcam Watching over White-tailed Eagles nest

Moderator: ame

Crissy

Re: Estonian white-tailed sea eagle nest camera 2018

Post by Crissy »

rebelde wrote: August 8th, 2018, 7:23 pm Crissy :wave: THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I couldn't find the event myself - scrolling back and forth; but you found it and made a nice video for all of us to enjoy. :bow:

P.S. It's a mystery why I can't get a glimpse of Sulvi on the YT livestream "memory", no matter how carefully I do the indeed simple mathematics. :puzzled:
Rebelde :wave: The stream was off since yesterday evening and today it had some complications, so Urmas started new stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPMejGwxkP8 Does that work properly and you can scroll back to 17.21?
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

sova wrote: August 8th, 2018, 7:01 pm Max18 .... nice that you are there again. :hi: And many, many thanks for your observation.
Crissy .... Thanks for the video. Nice to see the little screamer. :rolleyes:
Sova :wave: My pleasure :)
rebelde

Post by rebelde »

Crissy wrote: August 8th, 2018, 7:52 pm Rebelde :wave: The stream was off since yesterday evening and today it had some complications, so Urmas started new stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPMejGwxkP8 Does that work properly and you can scroll back to 17.21?

Crissy :hi: Yes, that worked - thanks a lot! (I thought I'd gone crazy!) There's our dear girl. It's so good to know that she's still in the neighbourhood. No wonder she didn't pay heed to the old nest, though. :rotf:
Biker

Post by Biker »

finally. Thank you all for the reports of this visit.
Great, Criisy, that you have made a video (there is no longer a current archive ).
only with a live recording i would get all frames, s therefore i scrolled back and made pictures (many :mrgreen: )
once i said: we will see her here again, now i say this will not be the last time

*Please don't feed the trolls!*
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

laranjeiras

Post by laranjeiras »

thank you crissy and biker for the video and pictures :thumbs:
it was also funny to hear sulvi so close :laugh: :loveshower:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

rebelde wrote: August 8th, 2018, 8:17 pm Crissy :hi: Yes, that worked - thanks a lot! (I thought I'd gone crazy!) There's our dear girl. It's so good to know that she's still in the neighbourhood. No wonder she didn't pay heed to the old nest, though. :rotf:
That crossed my mind too, she didnt even look back, flew as fast as she could away from this darn nest :rotf: Our dearest Sulvi, we are so proud of you little princess :nod:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Biker wrote: August 8th, 2018, 8:23 pm finally. Thank you all for the reports of this visit.
Great, Criisy, that you have made a video (there is no longer a current archive ).
only with a live recording i would get all frames, s therefore i scrolled back and made pictures (many :mrgreen: )
once i said: we will see her here again, now i say this will not be the last time
Hi Biker :hi: Thanks for the zoomed pics, she is a real beauty 8-) I really do hope this will not be the last time
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

laranjeiras wrote: August 8th, 2018, 8:33 pm thank you crissy and biker for the video and pictures :thumbs:
it was also funny to hear sulvi so close :laugh: :loveshower:
Like in the old days :D
Biker

Post by Biker »

i want add one more :blush:

half speed
Chinook

Post by Chinook »

Crissy wrote: August 8th, 2018, 6:41 pm :loveshower: :loveshower: :loveshower: (can`t think of a title, i`m toooooo excited for that at the moment)

https://vimeo.com/283965530
Oh my god i got so happy that i started to crying, thank you so so much :D
sova

Post by sova »

Biker :hi: , thanks for your effort
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Good day Sulvi' s friends :hi:

The YouTube stream has been choppy all day, makes it really frustrating to watch. Maybe it will be better soon.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Beautiful evening
rebelde

Post by rebelde »

Crissy :wave:
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

rebelde wrote: August 9th, 2018, 9:40 pm Crissy :wave:
:hi: Rebelde

and let's hope Sulvi will entertain us once again in the near future :chick:

Good night all :offtobed:
sova

Post by sova »

10.Aug.

Good Morning :hi:
Camera is not working again
whit99

Post by whit99 »

i just want to say thank you to everyone here who has provided daily updates about our Sulvi and her sounds and possible movements. I was new to the forum when she hatched, watched her become the big beautiful girl that she has become, and felt a closeness with all of y'all every day, knowing that we were all pulling for our girl. I watch the Osprey, Black stork and Spotted eagle eagle feeds as well, and it has truly been special watching all of these amazing creatures grow. I cant believe how many times I have gotten tears in my eyes!
sova

Post by sova »

Whit99 ... welcome to the forum. :hi: Nice that you have logged in.
whit99 wrote: August 10th, 2018, 12:15 pm I was new to the forum when she hatched, watched her become the big beautiful girl that she has become, and felt a closeness with all of y'all every day, knowing that we were all pulling for our girl.
We all probably have it in common. Fear, joy .... and then comes the time where we can only hope that she will have a nice life. :2thumbsup:
I know, * my first eagle couple * ... I will never forget them. And the little princess (Durberta) :rolleyes: ....
Whit99 ... I wish you much joy with all these wonderful creatures.

Return to “White-tailed Eagles Camera Forum”