Latvian WtE nest webcamera Juras-erglis Durbe 2019

White-tailed eagles in Latvia

Moderator: Moderators

Sonchik

Re: Latvian WtE nest webcamera Juras-erglis Durbe 2019

Post by Sonchik »

ame wrote: January 9th, 2019, 10:17 am i have become curious about how long he spends on the meadow cutting and picking his hay. :whistling:
so i have tried to find out when he has flown to the meadow before he has brought some hay to the nest.
this time i managed to find flying by the nest from left to right. he disappeared for about 4 s behind the bunch of cone which hanging in the middle of the poop branch. then i saw him continuing his flight toward to back in the middle of the picture before he disappeared in the grayness of the background.
At 08:56:38 he turned on the left and sat down on a tree. The crash of branches was distributed. Then it departed from a tree and was behind branches of oaks approximately at 08:57:06.
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

Liz01 wrote: January 9th, 2019, 2:38 pm I do not understand it either. :rotf: Your video address is an embedded one.
Is it possible that the stream is running on your youtube channel?
For me it is not allowed to embed videos on my channel. That's a copy right thing. Honestly, I do not know about it. I do not do it, and so I do not get in trouble with youtube. You have to be careful.

Quotings:
All I know is that if you're in the LK for a while, it's better to reload the page. It often happens to me that I think I'm alone, and then suddenly I see someone has written. If I'm unlucky it's the same as I wrote. Then I delete.
Of course I refresh the page when I check whether there is already that information which I want to share. But your references from me hide. :rotf:
I took the broadcasting address on LDF channel. How can I check whether it was built in on my canal?
ame

Post by ame »

help!!
i can't log in... :puzzled: :cry:
.... at last i could get in. something went wrong with my router and i had to reboot it. :faint:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Sonchik wrote: January 9th, 2019, 3:16 pm Of course I refresh the page when I check whether there is already that information which I want to share. But your references from me hide. :rotf:
I took the broadcasting address on LDF channel. How can I check whether it was built in on my canal?

All is OK with your channel. There is no embedded video. :thumbs: No idea where you got this address. It's not important either :laugh:
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

ame wrote: January 9th, 2019, 3:18 pm help!!
i can't log in... :puzzled: :cry:
at last i could get in. something went wrong with my router and i had to reboot it. :faint:
To enter where?
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

What today in a day?
When I quoted the message to Ame, there was no lower line. But it is in the quote.
Help!!!! Image What do I do not so?
ame

Post by ame »

Liz01 wrote: January 9th, 2019, 2:38 pm ...
Quotings:
All I know is that if you're in the LK for a while, it's better to reload the page. It often happens to me that I think I'm alone, and then suddenly I see someone has written. If I'm unlucky it's the same as I wrote. Then I delete.
yes! one has to refresh the LKF page every now and then. they are not like the Y-tube chat where new comments come in 'live' as they are sent. in the forum one sees only those mails which were there when the page was updated the last time.
it happens also to me that half a dozen posts have been written there during the time which i spent writing a longer post. :laugh:
ame

Post by ame »

Sonchik wrote: January 9th, 2019, 3:20 pm To enter where?
here in LKF. i was writing or editing a post and clicked "submit". then i got the message "you cannot post without logging in". but i was logged in. otherwise i can not write or edit post. that happened over and over again. i restarted Firefox (the browser), i tried several different tabs in Firefox, i tried with two different computers! :rotf:
nothing helped before i rebooted (shut down it and re-opened) the router.
Sonchik wrote: January 9th, 2019, 3:24 pm What today in a day?
When I quoted the message to Ame, there was no lower line. But it is in the quote.
Help!!!! Image What do I do not so?
sorry, this i don't understand..? :puzzled:
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

ame wrote: January 9th, 2019, 3:28 pm sorry, this i don't understand..? :puzzled:
When I came into a subject, your message looked so.
I pressed the button "answer with citing", wrote and sent the message. You see result higher. In the quote one more line appeared. So should not be, it is a mistake.
ame

Post by ame »

ahaa, i see. i edited my post right away when i saw that i finally got in. the first lines were a cry of despair when it seemed that i wasn't getting anywhere. i was trying to log in and post a millionth time.

you were so quick that you quoted my original post. there's no real mistake. :D
edit: or we were both writing at the same time..? :mrgreen:
ame

Post by ame »

(here Sonchik was commenting and quoting a post by Liz)
Sonchik wrote: January 9th, 2019, 2:21 pm ...
Perhaps, your videos when I send the in the same way are not visible? I specially check whether there is no such video any more and only then I send. And then I see that in your previous messages video also appeared. I always thought that you edit the messages later. It turns out what I do not see your videos as well as this reference?
I do not know why.
I see video Ame at once. They do not appear "later".

I did not understand about what you.... I have to change something? I made something forbidden?
no worry, you have done nothing wrong and you don't need to change anything.
i don't know what other difference there is in the embedded and the non-embedded addresses except the length. i added the shorted and simpler non-embedded address in the front page.

i suppose that here Liz has edited her post afterwards if something new has appeared in her post.
i am also rather certain that also my videos have often appeared later in my posts. i make the videos after the events have taken place and then add them in my posts. sometimes it may take a few hours before i can do it. that happens especially when Milda and Raimis are very active. if they work all morning then i work all afternoon before i get finished with the videos. :slap:
ame

Post by ame »

someone is walking in the forest... but i can't see anyone. :slap:
i tried watching the video in double speed but still i could not see anyone. the animal was walking under the nest.
https://youtu.be/LBBOjXJSpys
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

Here in what references differ.

mega2 with DDforum wrote about a jay at 13:43
ame wrote: January 9th, 2019, 4:05 pm i suppose that here Liz has edited her post afterwards if something new has appeared in her post.
i am also rather certain that also my videos have often appeared later in my posts. i make the videos after the events have taken place and then add them in my posts. sometimes it may take a few hours before i can do it. that happens especially when Milda and Raimis are very active. if they work all morning then i work all afternoon before i get finished with the videos. :slap:
Liz01 wrote that the reference was in the message from the very beginning.
All of us edit messages and we add something. But, if I visit the page and there 5 of your videos, then and after writing of their my message there will be 5. In the last message nothing will change. When I come, I never see video in the last message of Liz01. And when I send the message, in Liz01 message there is already video.
Probably, we with Liz01 always write at the same time. :rotf:
ame

Post by ame »

Sonchik wrote: January 9th, 2019, 4:39 pm Here in what references differ.
the first address has something more in the end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELJaOoNNbwk&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=fyT484ZytDtldCRh%3A6

Verotaja wrote the "shorter version":
"Šeit vienkāršā adreses versija (nepievienota atskaņošanas sarakstam)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELJaOoNNbwk "
i have opened the stream with both addresses so at least for me both a valid. :nod:
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

Ingrida Brūvere wrote in a chat about strange sounds at 00:41, I made record.
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

January 10

Good Morning Girls :laugh: :hi:

6:43:00 A tawny Owl is calling
6:43:39 again
6:44:15 again
Abigyl

Post by Abigyl »

Good Morning !!

08:00 We have a white nest!!
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

8:01 footsteps under the nest tree
8:04 it's very loud. More than one animal
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Abigyl wrote: January 10th, 2019, 8:05 am .......08:00 We have a white nest!!

8:05 A pygmy owl is calling
8:08 again that owl

the animal is still there

8:10 the owl whistles again

mega2 wrote: From 8:16 you can see roe deer walking on the right
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

8:26 there are still animals. I hear them. meag2 wrote -10 degree in Riga :shock:

Return to “White-tailed Eagles”