Problems with Connections?

Connection Problems
juta
Site Admin

Re: Problems with Connections?

Post by juta »

Happy New Year!

Aita, yes, Tallinn Zoo Forum is still part of Looduskalender Forum.
If your question is about unusual number of guests lately, then Zoo Forum certainly doesn´t cause it
Proud member of SHoW (StorkaHolics of the World)
Biker

Post by Biker »

It is striking that the pictures from https://picr.de/ are missing in the posts.
But now it worked on the first try to login and send this post.
*Please don't feed the trolls!*
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

I have read it.
I had forgotten that users of the zoo piggyback on this forum :blush:
laranjeiras

Post by laranjeiras »

i wonder if anyone knows whether there will be any white tailed eagle cams running this season? there's a lot of change going on it seems, and not many cams running... any information would be welcome!
Urmas

Post by Urmas »

We need to reorganize all webcam transmission what is about server. Therefore not easy all goes. Last year WtE nest is without of birds, mean no arrangements during autumn there. Also other nests of territory are not used by eagles. So they probably built new nest somewhere we don't know the place. But we look for other options, most of nests are not suitable because of different reasons (no transmission possible, too far to carry heavy batteries, no place to install hided cam, etc). This winter is very mild, it is difficult to move in wet areas where usually ice or frozen surface and easy access. But plans to install several webcams still exists.
laranjeiras

Post by laranjeiras »

Urmas wrote: January 11th, 2020, 9:29 am We need to reorganize all webcam transmission what is about server. Therefore not easy all goes. Last year WtE nest is without of birds, mean no arrangements during autumn there. Also other nests of territory are not used by eagles. So they probably built new nest somewhere we don't know the place. But we look for other options, most of nests are not suitable because of different reasons (no transmission possible, too far to carry heavy batteries, no place to install hided cam, etc). This winter is very mild, it is difficult to move in wet areas where usually ice or frozen surface and easy access. But plans to install several webcams still exists.
thank you for this explanation, i really appreciate it :thumbs: will keep my fingers crossed that technical issues can be worked out and look forward to seeing other cams :nod:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

LK first Page:

Why has Looduskalender often disappeared online at the turn of the year?

https://www.looduskalender.ee/n/node/4141

GT:
Visitors to the Looduskalender from countries around the world in the past month (without bulk requests).

This week the homepage had almost 70,000 visitors, which is quite normal. The enormous masses are gone. We do not know who or what they were, why the server was suddenly flooded with queries and what it was used for. We only know that visitors from China - mainly from Hong Kong and to a lesser extent from another Asian country - came from side to side at high speed. Accordingly, when it rained on the server, there were more visitors.

We will try to react faster and more precisely to such situations in the future, because we have the necessary experience.
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

What is about the red deer cam?
*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
Margossa

Post by Margossa »

Hello all :hi:

Yesterday, 22. January the Käsmu web camera stopped on 20:03:04. :cry:
I do not know what happened. :puzzled:

:wave:
Margossa

Post by Margossa »

Good morning :hi:

The Käsmu camera has disappeared from the YouTube channel. :cry:

Margossa

Post by Margossa »

:hi:

There is still no Käsmu webcam :cry:

Margossa

Post by Margossa »

:hi:

Thank you very much. :bow:
The Käsmu camera is working again.

Marfo

Post by Marfo »

01-03-2020

All (Latvian) working cameras stopped at 10:39.
Juras Erglis, Golden eagle, Lesser spotted and Purv. Estonian Golden eagle stopped already yesterday so that may be another problem. Käsmu and birdfeeder cam are working. Maybe it's only Latvia.

edit: solved
Polly

Post by Polly »

Good evening,
the website is hard for me to load today. Are there problems for everyone or maybe I have another problem? :puzzled:
"Throw your heart across the river and swim after it."
Indian proverb
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

The stream Merikotkas::Haliaeëtus albicilla stopped at 13:48:09. :cry: Are there any major problems or may we expect the stream to come back today? - Has been solved, no action required.
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

There are currently - 14:00 - 3 streams buffering: Merikotkas, Kassikakk and Suur-konnakotka.
Correction: Must-toonekurg is buffering as well. So the number of buffering Kotkaklubi webcams is 4
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

The Merikotkas cam has stopped transmitting images at 10:27. Mike still works. Any major problems?

Return to “Are the Webcams, Looduskalender or the Forum offline?”