Goshawk Nest Webcamera 2022

Moderator: ame

IceAge

Re: Goshawk Nest Webcamera 2022

Post by IceAge »

15:59
a second chick lands on the nest.

16:00
the second chick steals the prey from the first chick.
*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

July 23.

09:12
*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

July 27.

17:34

18:01
The young one flies away in a hurry.
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

August 02.

17:43
a youngster
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

August 05.

16:35
A youngster

16:52
The youngster flies away.
Emi7

Post by Emi7 »

Hello everyone.

Although the transmission ended a long time ago, I have to thank all the people who have made it possible and their notifiers through the forum.

Great job by IceAge and Timea who have kept us up to date on this couple's activity. Also to the forum by opening this thread that allows us to review events as if it were a book. Of course to Kotkaklubi who was involved in putting the camera into action.

With the data from this camera I was able to verify, comparing with the others, that the incubation times between eggs were shorter when the number of eggs laid was three instead of four (as happened in Riga in 2021).

Greetings

Return to “Goshawk Webcam Forum”