Wild Boar Webcam 2 Discussion 2011

Webcams of Wild Boar Feeding During Winter Time
Bleggi

Re: Wild Boar Webcam 2 Discussion 2011

Post by Bleggi »

I am sitting here - shocked and with tears in my eyes - after reading that the Wild Boar Webcam 2 closes the door.
I understand very well that boars are not appearing with the piglets when they have food enough in the wood and they are more safe as on "our" place.
So let me say "Thank you" to everybody who was involved to give us such a long time full of animal-life. It was great to see Silvi and Peep and the other helping hands who took care for the food and cars full of necessary things.
This will be my last picture for this season - showing a jay down on the right side.
Bye, bye until the next wintertime for boars
Bleggi :hi:

edit: I have forgotten to write the time of the last picture: 02. May 2011 14:11
Knallfroesch

Post by Knallfroesch »

Thank you very much - for the possibility to watch the boars and all the other appearing animals.
Special thank to Sivli and Peep - taking care for boar-creature comfort :2thumbsup:

Let me know if I can do something to support this big event "Boar Webcam".

Have a nice time :wave:
Knallfroesch

Post by Knallfroesch »

Peeps favorite boar is looking for him 18:40

... and Peep is looking for the boars 18:50

Kuremari

Post by Kuremari »

Oh, the cam is still online :D
maybe the last evening this season...so - big thanks to Peep and Silvi for wonderful time, for caring and hard work! It was joy to receive your greetings .
Suur, suur tänu! :wave:

Proud member of SHoW (StorkaHolics of the World)
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

It was a great season, my first, I learnt a lot about wild boars and had fun.
Thanks to Silvi and Peep - have a good summer and see you back next winter! :wave:

Let's enjoy the evening! :wave:
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
Manu

Post by Manu »

Hi everybody :wave: ,
it's also my first season here. And a have a lot of fun to see the boars.
Thank you Silvi and Peep and everyone has involved to make this event possible :headroll: .
Have a great summer and see you next winter :wave:
Manu
alice44

Post by alice44 »

I am playing the cam now while it still plays. Lots of contented munching and the occasional fierce roar.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Good morning everyone :hi:

I'm on vacation one week, and the Internet is bad.
I read that the cam will close, I could cry. ( Unfortunately, almost no piglets this spring. ) :cry:

So many months I've enjoyed it, and I said good morning.
At night I often said thank you for the new food.
Laugh at the antics of the wild Boar, and the singing of the birds.
In the beginning that the cam went live, almost everyone grumbled that much noise here, and they prefer to look the other pigs/ webcam.
But it was fun, right? :laugh:

Thank you Peep and Silvi for bringing the food, and your commitment
The dogs for the cheerful note, and of course the key players, the wild boar ... :thumbs:
I want to thank Looduskalender that makes this possible

I wish everyone a great summer and hopefully see you at the end of the year
I hope the cam return back at the end of the year .
Bleggi

Post by Bleggi »

The cam is still open and there are many birds in the morning.
10:42

Image :hi:

and after watching the wild boar yesterday the whole evening I took many many pictures.
Bleggi

Post by Bleggi »

And after watching the wild boar yesterday the whole evening I took many many pictures. Some of them I will put here again to say thank you to this friends of mine :wave: giving me consolation in many painful hours.
21:53
22:03
after 24:00
the left one is tired

Image :wave: :hi:
Bleggi

Post by Bleggi »

18:59 Food

21.16 Boars are here again :loveshower:
Image :hi:
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Bleggi, I think we have many pictures and films to bring us over summer! And it's hard to say, but winter will be back sooner than we want!
There are also all the other cams, so many I have problems to follow all of them!
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

Bleggi

Post by Bleggi »

Felis, you are right. Only at night I was happy to see some animals like the boars. I don't like to watch TV and I am not able to read because of my bad eyes. Now I must find another pastime. That is the life -
Greetings from Bleggi
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Bad thing is that all the other cams are daytime cams, so I also will miss the action. I have had the cams open on the laptop, even when I'm doing something else or watch TV.

Bleggi

Post by Bleggi »

Felis silvestris wrote:Bad thing is that all the other cams are daytime cams, so I also will miss the action. I have had the cams open on the laptop, even when I'm doing something else or watch TV.
With the laptop I made the same. But after that I had to transfer the taken pictures to the greater computer so I have all the pics together.
Today I was looking after nice pictures of all animal cams here to see what I will have on paper printed. Are many ones. I have two albums with some pics and the reports from the frontside here about the cams and animals behind them. This is one of my hobbies.
:hi:
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

I also wondered what to do with all the pictures. A lot of them I have at Photobucket, I guess that this will be "full" some time :faint:
I think I will make a CD or DVD with them, maybe one season on one CD or one year.
My children worry a bit about me, but I think there could be worse hobbies :mrgreen: I always liked animals and watch them. When we go for walks or are on holiday, it's usually me who spots the animals or birds.

Bleggi

Post by Bleggi »

Felis: One CD will be full faster than you think about. On DVD is more space I think. I saved the pics on extern harddrive and on several CDs. I save the pics from time to time and delete them here for having a better overview. My daughter is also member here since a longer time and is happy about mothers enthusiasm.
14 boars are on the place at the moment :loveshower:
Have a nice evening - we will meet at other threads.
Bleggi :hi:
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Yes, I fear one CD will maybe enough for one cam, if it goes this rate! And yes, we will meet in the other threads, and will be here next winter again!

Have a nice evening as well :wave: Gute Nacht!

alice44

Post by alice44 »

alice44

Post by alice44 »

5:40

A raven and I think a jay on the cam

Return to “Wild Pig Camera Forum”