Researchers

Database with information about Lesser and Greater Spotted Eagles

Moderator: maertha/felis silvestris

maertha

Researchers

Post by maertha »

Researchers
Scientists and serious amateurs are invited to post contact details and information about their research on Lesser Spotted Eagles and their fields of attention. You can use this place also to introduce colleagues (with their consent).
maertha

Post by maertha »

• How to create a resercher entry:

Because of the technical defaults you have to register and to log in if you want to make your own entry. Please join now. It only takes a few minutes and it´s free.

Log in and click at the reply-button below the last entry. A window will open. To introduce your work you can add links, videoclips or pictures. (Please no more than 7 links/clips and maximal 5, better 3 pics per posting. Maximum allowed picture size is 600 X 800 pixels, file size 256 kb). Click at the "submit" button below the window to send your information. If you want to modify your entry later, use the "edit" button in your posting. The window will open again, and you can add or delete data.

Contact: Only forum members can contakt you per pm (private message function). Add your e-mail adress or other contact details to your posting if you want that everybody is able to contact you.

Comments and discussions: Please use for all kind of communication the topic "Talk about".

Click here to register: ucp.php?mode=register
maertha

Post by maertha »

ReneeDegutis

Post by ReneeDegutis »

Hello,

I study Satellite Telemetry and have a couple of questions about the recent investigations too. I can share the pdf copy of the research paper:
The Lesser Spotted Eagle Aquila pomarina in Catalonia (Spain) – Breeding attempt and migration by Josep Bosch & Bernd-Ulrich Meyburg - http://www.raptor-research.de/pdfs/a_sp100p/a_sp157_Bosch_Meyburg_2012_vogelwelt.full.pdf.view. But, unfortunately, there're practically no resources since 2015. Any ideas where to find the most up-to-date research materials?
Solo

Post by Solo »

Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

ReneeDegutis wrote: January 27th, 2020, 12:55 pm Hello,

I study Satellite Telemetry and have a couple of questions about the recent investigations too. I can share the pdf copy of the research paper:
The Lesser Spotted Eagle Aquila pomarina in Catalonia (Spain) – Breeding attempt and migration by Josep Bosch & Bernd-Ulrich Meyburg - http://www.raptor-research.de/pdfs/a_sp100p/a_sp157_Bosch_Meyburg_2012_vogelwelt.full.pdf.view. But, unfortunately, there're practically no resources since 2015. Any ideas where to find the most up-to-date research materials?
Hello Renee, sorry, I am rather busy at the moment and don't have the time to look in here very often.
Bernd Meyburg does share his telemetry results during each migration period with a raptor study group, maybe if you contact him directly, he can add you to the group and also share results. In the group results about other raptors and vultures are shared as well.
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection

Return to “The Aquila Pomarina Collection”