Talk and discuss about

Database with information about Lesser and Greater Spotted Eagles

Moderator: maertha/felis silvestris

Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Talk and discuss about

Post by Felis silvestris »

Welcome - this is the place to talk, comment and discuss about the Lesser Spotted Eagle database and its topics and articles.
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Talk and discuss this database here!

We appreciate your help for this project. You can post or suggest links and articles here: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=359

If you want to discuss or comment about this project, here is the place.

Spread the word:

Of course you can help to announce this database. If you are a forum member, you can use the function "E-mail friend" which you find above each page. You can use a prepared text, which you find in the FAQs list, to send by E-mail, or use social networks like Facebook or Twitter.
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

*** reserved
maertha

Post by maertha »

Congratulations on the opening of the new database!
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Thank you, Maertha, and thank you for your help and encouragement! Image
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
Bea

Post by Bea »

Felis - congratulations !!!

You do great work here with your commitment for LSE and for this new data-base, your "baby" ;)

Hope it will be filled with many interesting facts!
Nature does nothing in vain (Aristoteles)
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Since the date in reserved posts won't change, if interested, I have received data about the German LSE with transmitters and posted them here: viewtopic.php?p=134624#p134624 (in German with translation)
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

Felis silvestris
Site Admin

For all the forum members living in northern Germany, or those visiting northern Germany during the next 1 1/2 months:

Deutsche Wildtierstiftung is going to open a Lesser Spotted Eagle Photo Exhibition in Schwerin (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern).
Until April 30 it can be seen at: Schlossparkcenter, after that it will move to: Bürgerhaus in Schwerin and can be visited until the end of May.

More details can be found (in German) on their website: http://www.schreiadler.org/projekte/fot ... hreiadler/

Source: http://www.schreiadler.org/

Felis silvestris
Site Admin

The exhibition is moving to Müritzmuseum (http://www.mueritz-museum.de/) in Waren/ Müritz (Mecklenburg-Vormpommern).
From August 6 until 30 the photo exhibition can be viewed together with a Red Kite exhibition (www.rotmilan.org/).

Source: http://www.deutschewildtierstiftung.de/ ... _gelandet/

Felis silvestris
Site Admin

May I advertise a little bit here. Much to my joy there is a calender showing Lesser Spotted Eagles available for the next year 2016. The pictures are taken by Thomas Krumenacker and Carsten Rohde and all proceeds are going to Ugis Bergmanis in Latvia for his project of a station for fostering and reintroduction of Lesser Spotted Eagles.

The calender can be ordered easily by sending an E-mail to one of the two E-mail addresses on this Page: http://www.krumenacker.de/galerie/schre ... dlerschutz (unfortunately only in German). I received my calender within less than one week with the details of Dr. Bergmanis' account for the LSE project, to which 100% of the calender price are going.
It is a desk calender (size A 5 = 148 × 210 mm).

Felis silvestris
Site Admin

I heard today that this calendar is sold out by now. :thumbs:

Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Felis, thanks for the Link. :2thumbsup:

I ordered it, and now I look forward to the calendar. :headroll:
Is also good to know what projects I can still support.

Return to “The Aquila Pomarina Collection”