Lesser Spotted Eagle on Black Stork's Nest Camera
By way of Mikrotik aerials the signal from the web camera goes to the Eesti Energia (Estonian Power) mast 13 kilometres away and from there to the fibre-optic cable of Televõrgud. Televõrgud transmit the camera image to the EENeti server, where the video is decoded and the stream split. The forest-based part of the system is powered by solar panels.
Because of the long distance between the aerials in the radio link part temporary disturbances may occur.
- Camera - Mobotix (Estonian representative - Beta Grupp OÜ)
- Aerials (MikroTik), installations - Kernel AS
- Signal transpmission to the EENet server - Televõrgu AS
- Splitting of stream, storage of video, server space - EENet
- Solar power solution - TUT Institute of Materials Technology
... and all is observed and documented by the Looduskalender forum.